Reviews for Keep Holding On
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
*Snicker* God listens to Avril Lavigne?

I found this rather hard to follow. I'm going to keep reading anyway. I find some stories you have to pick up before you truly understand what is going on.

Tabitha
tone death chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I know this is ridiculously late, but I'm rediscovering that weird JoA-God crush I had. So I read keep holding on. Loved it. Made me smile.
Anigen chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
I like your story and can't wait to read more
Trancefan chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
this is really amusing. Are we ever going to get more? Please?
RomanceLover7 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Ok I hate to be a negative.. when I see you have so many positives.. And Cute boy god.. well the actor is very cute.. and the persona they give this god is very nice.. but.. you have to realize.. that god isnt in a real form and thats why he can manifest himself into all those different forms.. such as old lady god.. or cute boy god..

So to make god appear in one form and to make him in love with a human... its... a little too far fetched with me. Dont get me wrong, youre writing is really good and all, your just picking the wrong topic to write..

and btw.. to all cbg/joan lovers.. things like this are kinda what gave JOA such a low rating, people thought it was something that went against all religions, and other things.. including the idea that god could care about one human being more than others... Which is why.. people such as myself have to suffer because we dont know what happened with Hunter and Joan...

But you are a good writer.. and I dont mean to be negative.. (great story title.. love that song.)
FullOfGrace08 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I love this story! What could be better than Cute Boy God/Joan? Looking forward to reading more.
Growl Snarl chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Cute story.

I'm glad to know it hasn't been abandoned. In fact, realizing that someone was still writing CBG/Joan interactions might have inspired me ;D

Anyways, I'm looking forward to more, and I definitely agree with you about more episodes with Kris. If only... [sigh]
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
princess moon shadow chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
i love this story so far. come on when are you going to write some more to this story
dddynamite chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
MUwahhaha I love it so much very qute and awsome!
princess moon shadow chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
veeblog chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
finally, the new chapter. :)

i think it would be a long story?
Growl Snarl chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Ms. Lischak is the teacher's name.

I love it! He's stalking her- way fun. I loved the dream paragraph. It seems like something brought on by ice cream (or any type of sugar really) before bed ;D Anyways, great story, keep it going!

My favorite line. "Don't be snippy with me" with her finger in his face. I could totally see that.

So is he going to be in every class with her now? A regularly participating student? That'd mean /daily/ interaction. Squee!
Growl Snarl chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Heh. I love CBG and Joan. They're so funny together. Great story! Update it soon.