Reviews for Sunset
Zaruba18 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Very beautiful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I thought I was the only one who loved Rev! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is adorable. You need to do more Rev x lexis romance. Please..._
kewlkat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was cute. : ) I think you should do another one like it. Mabe even do one with the other teamates. Nevermind that would be weird. I seriously thought that was cute though.
Freedom Fighter94 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was really sweet and it's good to show that just because Rev is fast doesn't mean he misses any of the 'smaller things in life'...i dont care how short it was becasue overall it was a well written story.
CadillacJack chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Beautiful... simply beautiful

I also tried to say sweat sock 147 times. I couldn't do

it. LOL!
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aw that was sweet
Zabbie Q chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is very cute. I like it.
a Penguin named Monty chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
that was really good. I love the plot you chose to use, and a very good way to end it. keep up the good work
einnihw chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aww, that's really so sweet! - Tehre were some grammar mistakes I spotted, but this was really cute, and that thing with Duck was hilarious! XD Great job; I'll never forget the LOONATICS UNLEASHED fic I read. P
Jetfires girl chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I'm liking where this is going please update!

FUZZBALL
Jessi the Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Whee, fanfic!

Whee, awesome fanfic!

Whee- -is bricked by a Bugs Bunny doll-
Tinyhammer chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Funny! I thought you were going to do a Lexi X Tech seeing because Wile E. is your favourite Looney Tunes character! Anyway, I thought it was sweet of Rev to show his split personality in story! Hey, can you do a request? This is a dumb question but you love Suikoden I right? Well, could you do an one-shot fic story starring Muto the Warehouse Keeper. I don't know why but he is my favourite Suikoden I character! Just asking though!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Aw, this was so sweet! This side of Rev was interesting to see. It was also cute, on how Lexi decided to go after him. :)

But I liked it best when they returned XD