Reviews for Trials of Faith
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
What the hell have you against Teyla that you've turned her into this bitchy holier-than-thou backstabber?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
A turgid soap opera with a sickly Mary Sue.
Jo chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Bathetic.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
So freaking goooooooood!
sagey chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
hi,

just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic..real interesting...and as an avid J/T shipper that part was wonderful too..

thanks so much

hugs
sh777 chapter 22 . 4/23/2009
I enjoyed reading this story. Was there a sequel written?
LAIsobel chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
This story is unique - first time I read something like this here... good for you :o)

Full of emotions of different kinds :o)

I enjoyed it because it was nicely written and with aspects about characters that didn't appear anywhere else.

Thanks for posting :o)
Innoxious chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
severely disappointed... its practically AR with all the main characters acting like they are, Ronnon either a sudden father figure or a pedo in the making, Teyla a half crazy chick hell-bent on revenge, and Sheppard a stupid, and weak, whiny little boy? among others... I do hope it gets better...
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 22 . 5/3/2008
Is the best Atlantis fics I have ever read, Please continued

I love this story, the humor is very very very good please update soon XDD
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
First time seeing and reading this story. I absolutely loved it. Great first chapter. And looking forward to reading the next chapters.
Juliana chapter 22 . 8/29/2007
This is your first fanfic? I am in awe of you. It's the best Atlantis fic I have ever read. What a talent! What a great story with stists and turns... Loved particularly the humour in it, like "It’s a Sheppard plan disguised as a Mckay". Very very very good. So... is the sequel ready yet? ;o)
Juliana chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
Well, you're god! Carachters really "in" carachter. Story too good to stop reading. It's fast paced and riveting. I LOVE it!
littleAthosian chapter 22 . 4/16/2007
wow. Thats to good for words. allthough i found it pretty hard to read because of all the Paragraphs. But then again i am one to talk. I found this story really interesting. It is clear that you put a lot of hard work in to this. I also liked it when, teyla got all pissed off and stuff. Well done, magnificent.

LittleAthosioan. :)
stargatewarrior chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
I have read this story twice and i thought that it was one of the best ones i have read yet. i am looking forward to your follow up and i hope it will be as interesting and as exciting as the last 22 chapters. I believe that you are a brilliant author and should go futher in this field.
CharmedAli chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
woo hoo I love it. Also at the end of that last review your characterisation is awesome, everyone is so well in character it isn't funny especially Rodney, there is a little artistic liscence but still it is really good :)