Reviews for Losing
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/6
This was so cute and believable!
Bavai chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Heeey, hab deine Story eben entdeckt und sie ist meeega kawaii :3
Ich fand dein Englisch eig ganz gut, besser als so einige andere Fanfics die man hier auffinden kann :D

Es war einfach nur süß und supi ! :))
Grüße aus Köln 3
Ms Subarashii chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it! The story was very believable and their characters were pretty much kept in line with how they should be.

You write much better than some people whose first language is actually English. There were a couple of errors but that's really nothing since you're first language is German (right?) and the story was 10k words haha.

Amazing job! Kouzumii3 x)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was GREAT! Love Kouzumi!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw! That was amazing! I remember readin this once edited but never reviewed. Until now! Better late than never I guess. Anyways, no matter how many times I read this I will never get enough of it. I LOVE IT!
invulove chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I have been looking for a fic like this for a long time! Thank you so much 3. I really loved how you made Kouji evolve. It really seemed to fit with the image I have in my head about how he would be when he got older. Thank you so much for this! I have a feeling I'll be reading it a lot more times soon 3.
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
SO GOOOD! NICE!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Haha, how adorable. Love this fic!
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Kouji lifted a brow. "I know. That's why I said it. But in reality I will break up with you the second anybody so much as questions your affection."

isn't sarcasim just sexy? lol loved this fic.
SayuXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
An amazing story, I really like it. And I didn't even realize that English is not your native language, I'm German too and and I know how hard it is to write in another language. But very good job, this story is amazing x3

Keep on writing.
Elle Seren chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
short sweet and utterly adorable while not being too sappy. i like how it built up to the romance and i liked the way you portrayed both characters! thank you for posting :)
Evelyn Wood chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG! So good! This story is very well written and even though it could have been broken up into chapters I didn't mind! I think you got the characters personalities wonderfully. And I loved your description of the rain scene and the pillow fight scene! I wish there was more!
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I loved it! Super awesome they're such a cute couple! )
Devientity chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just wanted to say that was wonderful...so cute and funny, i really liked it and thought u wrote really well
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
*smile* Aw, cute! I don't normally like Kouzumi, but this fic pulled it off marvelously!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »