Reviews for Unabashed Sinner
Syradith chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Please continue this story. It is really unique and quite interesting! I really want to know what happens next!
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Please update!
honeydewsyndrome chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I really find this story interesting! I want to know what will happen next...you left it on such a cliff hanger! I know its been like 5 years since you updated but I hope you continue!

Thank you!
ConfuzzledNeko chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Really likign this story so far! Very different plot. Hoping to see what happens when Marcus catches up with Kraven, bet he's gonna be angry!
typhon0727 chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
This story is really interesting and I don't review since my English have failed me too many times... XD However, I still want to say: please continue~ I really want to know what will happen to this Kraven and Tanis team. These two really have some similarities to me.

Sorry for my English... :D
Dalena chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This cool!

There no more fics about Kraven (his one from my favorite "heroes" :). I'm enjoy. Excellence!

I'm very wait update!

Sorry my bad english :)
london vixen chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Ooh excellent chapter! Brilliant :) Can't wait for your next chapter :)
Caranaraf chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
A really great story so far!

Though, I normally fancy somewhat more 'romantic' encounters of Kraven and... well.. whomever *lol* I have to say I like your story. In particular that you let Tanis live as well ( at least for now *hopes for the best*).

Please keep writing and update soon!

Caranaraf
S.C chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
This was an amazing story! I love it. It has been a while since I've read fanfiction, and it is so refreshing to find someone who has a command of words and understands grammar! I LOVED reading this. Your grasp of characters is amazing. I cannot wait for more. I didn't dislike Kraven from the movies, but in your story I love him. You are an excellent writer. The only request I can make is for you to hurry with the next chapters. :)
Liberate chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Wow! I never even considered this pairing before. (And really, I feel like I should have, shouldn't I?)

I'm loving this so far! Thank you for writing it!
london vixen chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Ooh so now Tanis has joined Kraven! Loving this kick-ass story! Please update again soon :)
savagebenediction chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Honestly, everything you write is pure gold. I hope you are doing this professionally in RL because otherwise you are wasting an amazing talent for storytelling. I don't even like this fandom, wouldn't dream of looking at it in a dozen years, but because you wrote it I knew it would get and keep my attention. I was not wrong.
london vixen chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Aw poor Kraven. I am loving this story! Please update again soon!
london vixen chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Wow I just gotta say: This story is so hot! I have no problems with slash (as you can see in my fave stories ;) and this is one of the best! Please update again soon! I need my Kraven fix :D
3Alexandra3 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
I like this fic Kraven rocks!

Hope you do continue with this.