Reviews for Those Who Were Blessed
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Awww. I really love reading stories that shows the mother's perspective and it is sad, especially Sasuke is now moving deep into the darkness. :/
Usaagi chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww so cute o I wanted to slap the midwife xD
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
aw...

sadhappybittersweetness!
Muffin'sangel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
omg this story is soo good. ii feel sad for Mikoto losing her baby girl but at least shes got Sasuke
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I should make a mental note to myself not to read this kind of thing, being a mother of a baby girl myself! This was excellent and I have tears in my eyes I admit- your descriptions are wonderful. Thank you.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very nice! -
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this a really kawaii story!

FOXANBU
Skweaky chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I always wondered why Itachi and Sasuke were so apart age-wise, so now I have a good explanation! But the baby girl part was really sad... I still love the story D
mercyonmeplease chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
and survive he does...just in agony and pain and grief...im happy someone else thought of mikoto having a baby girl... great writing
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
hm... that was sad. yet beautiful. :)

(and Sasuke is a "survivor" indeed!)
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Awesome. I love it. A new approach to the Uchiha family.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
cfox chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Oh that is beautiful, I like how you wrote it and it was wonderful to read I hope you make more of these up untill at least the Massacare .
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is beautiful. I honestly can't think of anything else to say besides that. It takes my breath away.

An Ghaoth Aniar
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Sweet story! I guess Sasuke really was born a surviver!
PerfectInsanity chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
OMG! that was beautiful! I reall liked it! Poor Mikoto she lost all her other babies. That has to be the worst thing for a mother to lose her children. PLease update soon! Hopfully u make another chapter! PLease do! I wanna kno wat happens!