Reviews for If I Knew Then
revinzy chapter 2 . 6/16
Well, I like this fic. But there's something small bothers me a bit. Shouldn't Sasuke the first one who want to share his food with Naruto? I know this fic mostly about Sakura and all but I think making Sakura shares her food first instead of Sasuke just... I don't know, something like, steal Sasuke's spotlight? Well, thats it. Its not that important, hehe.
update chapter 3 . 5/17
update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
AHH PLS CONtinue THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD
Imateenwolfluva chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
CHAAAA! OH PLZ OH PLZ OH DOODLE OH DOO ! UPDATE SOON ! I'm DYING to kno wat happens next ! PLZZZZZZZZZ I LUV UR STORY PUH- LEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!
iluvfairytale chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I started crying when Sakura broke down.
I was just wiping something wet from my face and I didn't register that I was crying until it interfered with my reading and I was like "are these tears!?" because I was so confused as to why I was crying! The scene wasn't all that special so I had no freaking clue why the waterworks was still going large :O I wasn't listening to no sad music and I'm not that tired.
Maybe the scene just subconsciously some to me?
Anyways, Sakura is really messing up a lot of things. She needs to get her act together, you better than this girl!
I truly enjoyed reading this and I can't wait until the next update! :)
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Hey. Are u ever gonna continue this story?I really love it and the concept ie awesome! I can't wait to see how Sasuke and Sakura get together at the end. So PLEASE CONTINUE !please!
Eternal725 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I remember when I first found this story... I was in love at first sight. Then I saw that it had only three chapters and hadn't updated in years... *sighs* This fic truly is a work of art and it is a shame that it stopped. Hopefully one day it will update but I doubt it ever will.
little miss saigon chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
AUGHUGHGUHHH
/flails
AT LEAST PM ME AND BE LIKE HEY IM ALIVEEEEEE
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
HOLY SHAT YEAHHHHHH
parplanet chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
i want to know what going on next it is so much funnnnnnn

plz updte
CherryblossomWarrior chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Pls update and I'll write my first story dedicated to u!pls!
marin chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT FANFIC EVER WHY U STOPPED?! PLEASE COMEBACK
byaruki1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
i soo love it ...keep up writing :)
and dontcha dare drop this one
mia chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
no no no no you must please continue this
i have been waiting for a story like this
should i still hold on to my hope?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
The story is going really well so far I hope as long as she doesn't get caught Sakura will be able to show most of her strength that will impress Sasuke and bring out her independent side that will aid Team 7. I'm hoping that there will be a lot more and that the SasuSaku will happen soon :D