Reviews for If I Knew Then
sasusakuforever chapter 3 . 8/7
Please update please
kingsymie chapter 1 . 7/24
This fic is a very deliberate RIP OFF of Havananatatiana's "REVERSING TIME" which came WAYYY before this story. Also many extracts have been taken directly from said story. I hate rip offs. God please take this fown.
RosyEra chapter 1 . 4/10
Rosy perfecto!
samantha chapter 3 . 3/29
now, i'm completely aware that naruto is old. it's not something that people write about anymore. i'm very aware that this fiction hasn't been updated for five years, but i wanted to say, that of all that i got out of it (granted - it was only three chapters), you are a very impressive writer and i felt like i connected with sakura a lot. the storyline is intriguing and the way that sakura acts is so much like her.
Please update
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/19
Plz continue this fanfic it's soooooooooooo good I need to read the next chapters
revinzy chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Well, I like this fic. But there's something small bothers me a bit. Shouldn't Sasuke the first one who want to share his food with Naruto? I know this fic mostly about Sakura and all but I think making Sakura shares her food first instead of Sasuke just... I don't know, something like, steal Sasuke's spotlight? Well, thats it. Its not that important, hehe.
update chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
AHH PLS CONtinue THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD
Imateenwolfluva chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
CHAAAA! OH PLZ OH PLZ OH DOODLE OH DOO ! UPDATE SOON ! I'm DYING to kno wat happens next ! PLZZZZZZZZZ I LUV UR STORY PUH- LEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!
iluvfairytale chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I started crying when Sakura broke down.
I was just wiping something wet from my face and I didn't register that I was crying until it interfered with my reading and I was like "are these tears!?" because I was so confused as to why I was crying! The scene wasn't all that special so I had no freaking clue why the waterworks was still going large :O I wasn't listening to no sad music and I'm not that tired.
Maybe the scene just subconsciously some to me?
Anyways, Sakura is really messing up a lot of things. She needs to get her act together, you better than this girl!
I truly enjoyed reading this and I can't wait until the next update! :)
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Hey. Are u ever gonna continue this story?I really love it and the concept ie awesome! I can't wait to see how Sasuke and Sakura get together at the end. So PLEASE CONTINUE !please!
GettingGreyer chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I remember when I first found this story... I was in love at first sight. Then I saw that it had only three chapters and hadn't updated in years... *sighs* This fic truly is a work of art and it is a shame that it stopped. Hopefully one day it will update but I doubt it ever will.
little miss jolie chapter 3 . 7/23/2015