Reviews for If I Knew Then
Panda Lovers chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Please!
Make Sakura fight Haku! And make her the one that dodge the senbons from Haku with her body!

Well, nice fic! Keep going! :-)
hotmustache chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oh my god, you came back. I know how it feels to come back to the Naruto fandom after a long time away because of real life. :) Welcome back and awesome fic, keep writing!
iamashleynguyen chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I'm honestly looking forward to the next chapter of this. It's very good with rationality and the grasping of their characters as well as Sakura's forgetfulness that she is indeed in a twelve year-old's body. I hope to see another chapter soon!
OnlyForever17 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Amazing story! :D
TheBrokenReflection chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Fantasticaly written. None of the characters were OOC and I love how you put your own twist to the Naruto plotline to make it unpredictable.
I really do hope you update soon.
Till then.
TheBrokenReflection
TickleMonster chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I just stumbled upon your fanfiction and I wanted to tell you how fantastic and eloquent it is. I love how you portrayed Sakura and her interactions with the people around her. Your story is definitely one of the best ones I have ever read, and I cannot wait until I get to read more. -TM
janetsaysraawr chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Update soon! Muuch love3
infinityXisXme chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Bsjsbdjshahsh! This story is so captivating you need to write more!and more! And even more! Please?
Otakugal chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
sooooo its been a long time since your last update.
are you planning to update soon? :D
thisisreallydumb chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
This is a wonderful story; really original, good grammar, no OOC-ness, perfect! I love Sakura's conflicting thoughts, she's so much more likeable when she isn't a whiny mess. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to another update :D
Jademy chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hi!
Im not sure how I found this story, but is pretty good. Although it's a shame that it's been six years and there are just three chapters, but I understand it, this is my first year in college and I barely have time for anything.

Well, Thank you for the story.

P.S. If you continue the story, I'll be more than pleased to keep reading and reviewing.
Bre CC chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I cant wait for an update! This is seriously good, you cant say its not with a 657 reviews - not counting this one- with only three chapters!

I really really hope you begin updating again soon this is just too fantastic to stop updating until its finished. Also you are no where near rusty you're a fantastic writter.

I cant wait to see how things go along with Sakura stronger and knowing whats going to happen, it's certainly going to be interesting(:
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
PLEEEAAAAASE UPDATE. :'(
Life is no Fairytale chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
You have no idea how happy I am that you finally continued this! I loved this so much and was really pissed that it got dropped. This is amazing! Write more soon please!

kairi
blood chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i like your story though you forgot to make sasuke and naruto say names at eachother like 'dobe' and 'sasuke-teme'
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »