Reviews for If I Knew Then
miwako chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Hee. I like this. It kind of reminds me of the fic Second Chances : ) but different enough to be unique.
seguha chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
awesome! update soon!
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
o please continue this story rocks
JellyJelly chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
O-M-G THE BEST FANFIC OMG!, UPDATE, i've always been yearning for a fanfic about that!
PrincessComplex chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
kya~ i lovelovelovelovelove it! best beginning ever. please update as soon as possible! *favorite it*
Shahiro chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Update!
laniemarie chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I like this! Sakura is going to kick ass! Heck yes! WOOT! UPDATE SOON!
Whenstarshine chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
OMG! Please update soon! I love this story so far!
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
You get me hooked with every single one of your stories :)

I hope you update soon!
Azalea14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
WOW! IM ADDICTED TO THE STORY SO FAR! ITS AWESOME U SHOULD CARRY ON! HURRY UP AND UPDATE PLZ
ddelara chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hello,

I think your story is quite promising in the future. I hope to read the next chapters sooner or later. Update soon!

all the best :D
Miakoda13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Promise you'll update soon, okay? XD Lovely stroy and I agree with you n Sakura there, although the original sakura just makes it all the more tougher to see how far she got... from weak to one of the strongest!

Now it's indeed Sasuke and Narutos turn to watch her back.
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
UPDATE soon...i really can't wait much long! yay! SasuSaku rocKs!

I'll try to go to the future and read this fic! haha...!

. c",) ƒùù

Nikki m.
Lady Oceana chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Awesome idea! i never thought that sakura time-traveled and end up in her 12 years old , i read other stories that involve naruto or sasuke time-traveled to past...but this story.. show good promising and intersting! Foward to read your next new chapter update!
asdfjklmuchhhhhhhyo chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OH MY FRIGGIN GOD! If i could, i would like, give you a million REVIEWS! YOU ROCK! YEAH! UPDATE SOON! - or else...

lol! XD