Reviews for If I Knew Then
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
You get me hooked with every single one of your stories :)

I hope you update soon!
Azalea14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
ddelara chapter 1 . 12/15/2006

I think your story is quite promising in the future. I hope to read the next chapters sooner or later. Update soon!

all the best :D
Miakoda13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Promise you'll update soon, okay? XD Lovely stroy and I agree with you n Sakura there, although the original sakura just makes it all the more tougher to see how far she got... from weak to one of the strongest!

Now it's indeed Sasuke and Narutos turn to watch her back.
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
UPDATE soon...i really can't wait much long! yay! SasuSaku rocKs!

I'll try to go to the future and read this fic! haha...!

. c",) ƒùù

Nikki m.
Lady Oceana chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Awesome idea! i never thought that sakura time-traveled and end up in her 12 years old , i read other stories that involve naruto or sasuke time-traveled to past...but this story.. show good promising and intersting! Foward to read your next new chapter update!
asdfjklmuchhhhhhhyo chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OH MY FRIGGIN GOD! If i could, i would like, give you a million REVIEWS! YOU ROCK! YEAH! UPDATE SOON! - or else...

lol! XD

Jackie the Manic chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
-writhes on the floor-

Denwa chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hm, very well-written! I think you should definately continue your story: Sakura is actually IN CHARACTER. _ Fourteen thumbs up! Yes. Fourteen.
Waterfade chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
AHH, KEEP GOINGG! I love it already, can't wait for the next chapter!
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I love this idea! It's awesome! I would like to see a Sakura who can stick up for herself and NOT have to rely on Sasuke and Naruto. She'll be doing the fighting and they'll be in back of her. Update soon!
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Intriguing as it is :D Actually stories like this were always focused on Sasuke. It's good to know that you have another way of getting back to the beginning through Sakura. This kinda reminds me of The Lazy Uchiha (Itachi was the star of the story) but I'm very curious how you will be able to change the plot or the unfortunate events... even the ending! Seeing as no one could guess what's hidden at the end of the line :D

We're just hoping that Sakura won't be too angst-y nor too girly. Just the way she is. Good luck!
LhizzaMianneKrielle chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
one word "wow"
esth3r chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
wow this is really good... ! u better keep writing!
yellowkeys chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OMG! youre story had a promising beginning. PLEASE CONTINUE.
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »