Reviews for Raven's Quest 1: Truehope
AzurexJen S chapter 37 . 9/19/2009
I'm so glad you started the sequel already! I wouldn't have been able to bare the suspense. It was a magnificent story, and I enjoyed it greatly. I especially liked your originality and creativity. I also liked the fact that you tried to let the characters stay in character even with the circumstances that they faced. I only wonder how things will play out;I can imagine many plot turns that this story could take but I can't really be certain. It was a suspenseful ending and I am eager to see the outcome. Thank you for the fantastic story and I look forward to more of your work.
AzurexJen S chapter 34 . 9/19/2009
Yay~ if you ever have time I think it'd be cool if you wrote the Nazlar version of their legend. you know like: "On a clear sunny day, screams of warning were heard thundering through the palace of King Zarule, awakening 9 heroes from their chamber inside. 5 were from Earth, one a High Priestess of Azarathians," no idea if that's right, "all part of a team called the Titans..."

Or something like that. I'm just iterested to see how your gonna sum things up.
AzurexJen S chapter 32 . 9/19/2009
It's sad they couldn't get him to normal again...or as normal as you can make a minotaur, but it was a somewhat fitting end;not happy but fitting. Hm, now I'm just curious what happens with Sumal, since its pretty obvious that they're gonaa kick butt.
AzurexJen S chapter 31 . 9/19/2009
Thanks for letting them have a great kiss! And no the romance wasn't oh so corny or cheesy, just a little;then again it's hard to find romance that isn't, and even then it's awesome! I'm just not liking Sanath while he's being controlled right now, in fact I doubt I'd ever like this villain like how some villains are just cool or funny. This guy just screams ASSHOLE! Please excuse my language.
AzurexJen S chapter 30 . 9/19/2009
Man AWESOME chapter! I was really excited when you mentioned the carnival, and even more excited for a ball! I might as well be hyperventilating right now cause I'm really(for the lack of better words) excited! Can't wait to see how that goes, and I swear if Sanath interrupts this there is going to be one less usable pillow in the world. Wow. OK now I sound a little like a lunatic-okay maybe more like weird but still;well that's just how I am anyways so Laterz! I can't wait to read the next chapter!(you could so tell I'm hyper right now)
AzurexJen S chapter 27 . 9/19/2009
Okay, we all love Raven here, but GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Seriously! You don't need to be an empath to know a guy likes you after he tries to kiss you! ...TWO times! You cannot make Raven any denser while still keeping her from going too OOC, and for that I congratulate you. Just hope that there IS a big, awesome, extravagant-maybe not extravagant- kiss somewhere that is NOT interrupted. The suspense is upsetting.
AzurexJen S chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
"Sanath the Molester", now THERE'S a nickname!
AzurexJen S chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! Kick his ass for me! Like seriously, I'm glad I was right and all but his such a bull-head. ( No pun intended. Plz give him a good punishment. Excuse my language and I'm sure you can understand that need to like, ugh! hurt the bad guy.
AzurexJen S chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
OK, 1. Its easy, the somewhat "new" villain is Sanath; 2. Does the "General" have an actual name? I doubt his parents named him that...hmm though I guess you'd qualify for his "parent." Wow that sounded creepy, my apologies.

Ehem, well it has been a pleasurable turn of events so far and though I am eager to see the ending, I have noticed that you have not uploaded the sequel for quite some time since I checked I implore you to continue this fantastically interesting story. Thank you for the hard work and I look forward to more.

Sry if that sounded a little too formal, I just kinda switched from hyper to calm. lol I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Oh and though I should have mentioned this in former reviews but I enjoyed how you're being so original with this story;and really I don't like to question things much and make sense of what I can. So if I haven't asked anything(much) you're probably doing good.

Honestly I have not watched the whole cartoon series myself, nor have I(as much as I love reading) read the comic books;and I personally think that you did a good job of constructing a background that made sense for Raven, Azarath, AND your own OCs. Great job.

Hope you continue your sequel,

Laterz! Jen )
AzurexJen S chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
OK, I know its just a story but come on! It's part of her soul, how could she NOT want it back?
AzurexJen S chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
That must have been a strange sight, not everyday that you see a crocodile with a temper tantrum. Well now I'm only wondering how they're going to get to Raven or how Raven is gonna get out of this one.
AzurexJen S chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Just out of curiosity, I think it would be cool if Beast boy could turn into a night horse. I know that sounded a bit stupid, but it had to be said for the sake of being said.
AzurexJen S chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
lol nice preview.
Cliick-Clock chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
I figured that i would try to figure out what raven and her mom were talking aboout and now my theory consists of 1)Raven got sad when she saw the bird on her birthday cake so something must have happened to one of her moms familiars that looked like a raven/crow and 2)not quite sure how to phrase this one but when raven fought the magic guy(Sumai or something that started wiht an "S". sorry i cant remember his name)she made dark energy form around her hands in the shape of birds claws so there is some kind of connection there. But those are just my theories. On to the next chapter!
futuremarine1000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
well i enjoyed this story almost didnt read it but im glad i did, the only thing i could really hit on is spelling you misspelled like 4 or 5 words out of the 10 but yeah i try for constructive critism (i cant speel either lol)but yeah loving the meatloaf refs um when are you gonna update the sequal story