Reviews for Chance
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 7 . 2/3
Anyone else noticing the clear signs of an abusive relationship?
awsmpup chapter 10 . 1/4
The fur in Sesshomaru's shoulder is actually called a mokomoko. I don't exactly know wha that is, but in the manga it is revealed to be his tail.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
it was a good story i liked it exept for when it pissed me off but anyway just wanted to ask will they be happy or will what Midoriko showed her come to pass?
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
i realy love sesshomaru and reading inuyasha fanfics but he is a real right bastard so far dont get me wrong i like the story but by the way he torured her and kidnapped her and was cruel to her she loves him even when he said what he did about their child. it reminds me of stockholm syndrome really i mean if he was like that to men in the beggining i would of went "well fuck you buddy and in the well when i got away" but yet she still stays.
I want to stop reading but i can't i hate women and children getting abused in stories but i wanna see how it ends.
You've got me hooked
Silimaira chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
If you ever come back and rewrite-or continue-this, a good place to start would be the first chapter. Starting slow is not a problem, and even cliche plot can be pulled off (if everyone does it, there must be some redeeming factor), but the absolute biggest problem with OCs is . . . making them appealing. Readers already know the canons' personalities. An OC, however, is a risky investment. He/she must be interesting from the first sentence on, and get even better as time goes on.
Now, I won't say your OC was boring, but frankly, the first chapter did not show her personality. If you lose readers on the first chapter, this is part of the reason why.
I'm not saying this to be mean, or degrading. I'm just telling you what I've seen, and what I know. For example, you have good grammar and spelling. That seems to be rare these days. So. If you're inclined to pick this up again, you might want to consider some revision. DO NOT decide it's horrible and worthy of deletion. It isn't. Writing takes a boatload of work, and editing.
Never stop writing! :)
Valerie Michaelis chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
:'( so sad yet beautiful
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Did you know, that if A human mates with a demon they get immortal life and some features of the kind of demon they mated with. Or had sex, same difference. The lemon was good though, I like it. I think she should have had immortal life. What about you? That would have been an awesome twist.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Wow, I'm stunned. Just, wow.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Wow, this chapter was amazing. I wish I could write this good, but that will probably never happen. But I have confidence in my writing abilities, I told A friend that I would, they had confidence in me, so I will too.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Oh. My. God. Sesshoumaru just put claim on her, If that was me, my face would have turned a million shades of red. I would have fainted seven times and probably get a bloody nose, scratched that, mega bloody nose.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
wow, That was, Sesshoumaru is an ass, He BRUISED her. Why I aughta. Gah, he ain't worth my anger. He's worth my ferousity.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
beautiful. I like it, I love Sesshomaru a lot, he is a sexy god, don't you agree?
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow, finally someone who agrees with me, I hate it when people put Sesshomaru with Rin, or Kagome or Songo or even Kagura. I like it better when they put him with Oc's. The first chapter is really good.
samanthatm chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
awesome.
MiuHatake chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
._. gawd Im loving this...