Reviews for Legend Riders
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
Pinkyshy chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait! hold on. you better not be going off the movie shit. If eragon died before saphira she wouldn't die, she might go crazy but it says in the books she wont die because of it unless she commits suicude some how.
Pinkyshy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice. but in ERAGON(the book not the character) Saphira dosen't talk to him for about a month, only sending him emotions and pictures and stuff.
theRockinRedReaper chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
"Clean the animal stalls?"

"Hell no"

"Get fire wood?"

"That I can do"

Nice story. Please update after chapter 20. its really good so keep on going
Shadowstreak chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
I haven't found too much Inheritance Cycle fanfiction I like, but this is definitely good! Keep writing and updating.

~maddiebooks
blaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
great story but yu need to update, i know you said itwould be a while cause of cschool. but 2 years! you ned to update. i think Sukai and saphira should get together, and that Sukai nd sari shoul have left them for a while and meet up with them when eragon goes to ellesmera. cause she should be flying ovr the forest and the elves see them, take them in and train her!
dddddegtesdgb chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
whats a mary-sue?
blaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
mwa hahahahahah. i was RIGHT. she is galbatorix's daughter.

**doing victory dance**

welkl, im gonna keep reading tommorow.
blaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
soz bout not reviewing, i wanted to keep reading. and saphira can project her thoughts. so sari would be able to talk with saphira.
blaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
GALBATORIX IS HER FATHER I BET! opps caps was still on... but i wonder weither saphira has hatched yet.
RyaXMurtaghLoveIsALMIGHTY chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
I'm sorry your grandpa died.I hope he had a nice life...
PrincessRya chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
I feel lost your grandpa?I'm sorry.
PrincessRya chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Garrow:"Clean the animal stalls?"

Sari:"Hell no!"

"Get fire wood?"

"That I can do!"
RyaXMurtaghLoveIsALMIGHTY chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
LOL!WTH did Eragon faint when he saw Sukai?
RyaXMurtaghLoveIsALMIGHTY chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Awsome!I love green dragons!