Reviews for Survivor
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
*drops jaws for 5 minutes* What?! Did! HE! JUST! DO! TO HER?! She got murdered by Draco?! Oh, that's awesome! The next chapter is how hermione finds herself in heaven or something?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Oh yeah you updated real soon..um 3yrs and waiting lol

this was shaping up to be a good story too :(
a fan chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Your story is amazing PLEASE PLEASE update!1
Mistrus chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
oh super great! Please update!
perfect.fluke chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
OMGSH! I literally went "NO, WHAT HAPPENED!" and my friend looked at me weirdly. lol Update soon! I can't stand cliffies! I can't wait!
Hermioneroxx77 chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
i hate cliffies! anyway, it was still good
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Thank you.:)
vinh chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Interesting plot bunny. Can't wait to read more.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
OMG that was amazing please update soon
Satannpink chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
ha ha...another one of your stories i can had to my belt- ha you are just another notch (only not, because this belt is cute and dont really want to put a pointless hole in it) Dirt bag draco is so awesome!...could you pass along why Draco does really hate her? maybe? please? do i really have to wait for an update...that would be sad. Well again, awesome work, i am slowly working my way through the rest of your stories. best of luck!
SlytherinHottie15 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Oh, I really like this story! You got me hooked, I need to read more! Can't wait for next chapter! Update asap!

Hphottie14
S3v3rusIsMin3 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
hey this is rly cool

please continue this
pobox2468 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very well written. It's definitely different than other Draco/Hermione stories. I think there was one instance where you said that Draco cut off Hermione's "robes," but I think you meant "ropes." Please update soon.
Blitzin chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I was not expecting Ginny, more like Ron or something. Wow..I like where this is going.
CluelessWanderer chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
That was a good chapter very mysterious..:) please update soon!