Reviews for The Power Within
AthenasHoliday chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Is it safe to assume that it is uncompleted? 'Cause there're a bunch of stuff that remain unexplained... And I know it's been just about nine years since you last updated, so it's a safe bet that you've lost interest...

So I think I'll just stop overthinking and start checking the little boxes below...

(thanx for the lovely fic!)
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Cool. More of a Buffgel fan, but I can see the pairings. Catch ya on the flip side.
Copper's Mama chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
okay, i love all the pike parts.
Nette chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Simply wonderful!
Totally-fearless chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Oh please update soon this is very good
New Hampshire Badger chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
that was perfect just perfect
Darkthunder24 or to lazy to sign in but anyway chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
good story, but i need to see more Pike/Buffy stuff. And i love the idea of Angel and Cordy, Go You!
obbsesion chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
come on you so need to write more. i was like so loving that story and your a great writer. you also need to get a little buffy / cordy acton in there though. i mean buffy's being way to calm about the sittuation. and xander. you had him mad about it one minute and the next he like gone. you should so like need to also get some xander / angel action up in there too. but any way, i like so love your story and think you should add on, maybe even write an other angel / cordy story seeing as yours right now is the only one.

p.s. i thouht your story was supposed to be r when is a little action going to, like happen.

obbsesion
fan reader chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
This stoyr is so good can u please continue it as soon as possible
Jodi chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
Great story
Jodi chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
Great story
Jane chapter 4 . 11/6/2001
If you don't finish this I WILL DO SOMETHING I WILL start A... PETITION TO MAKE YOU SO THERE GET writing!
durga chapter 4 . 9/27/2001
MORE MORE MORE.
wobia21 chapter 4 . 8/24/2001
omg! wow,wow,wow!i man this is good too good for yuo to stop now .please say you have a sequal planned becos this is too good to leave hanging.
Miss G chapter 4 . 7/9/2001
This isn't the ending, right? There's more? Explanations about the dream, French, etc. There better be because I love this fic. I like how Pike came back for Buffy. Is he still Luke Perry? :)