Reviews for Here I am
AShadowedLife chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I just love how conceited Buffy is... *rolls eyes* but I'm not very happy with Spike screwing her while he's still in love with Faith...can't wait for the next Faith chapter
AShadowedLife chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Just been re-reading it all and I am still so in love with it that I just had to pleas for another update. Pleeaassee?! lol
AShadowedLife chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Awwwww, Connor and Illyra?! Too cute!
Love that Faith and Spike were married in the future. Have to say, it is a little hard to make complete sense of the timelines. What timeline does Crazy Faith fit in versus Kid Faith and Wife Faith? Just need little clarification.
Otherwise, I love this story, so creative! Keep up the good work :-)
AShadowedLife chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Wow! Ok, so wasn't expecting that development. I have to say, as funny as the idea of Illyria as Faith's "mom" is, it's awesome. Love Angel taking the role of "dad" but being all awkward about it, too cute. Can't wait for more...will Faith remember what happened, or "age" quickly, or will she stay in this mindset? Please update soon!
AShadowedLife chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Have to confess, I am more interested in the Spike/Faith interaction, but this was a good installment of the story. Glad to see you're continuing! Can't wait for more.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Awesome and I enjoyed reading this especially your take on Vamp Buffy. Thanks for writing.
missingviolet chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
GReat update! kinda confusing tho!

more please!

and merry christmas
Susangel chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
OMG!*SQUE**Does happy dance all the while jumping up and down!*

You just made my day!No,no...My whole week!Better yet the whole freakin month!

This is so awesome!The way you wrote Faith...I love the way her mind is so mixed up!

But what I loved the most is when she called Spike "Sweet on her" and he said he prefered asshole!LOL

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!

Absolutelly amazing!

Are all the chapters going to be from Faith's POV?And is Buffy still alive/dead?If so,is she going to make an aperance soon?

PS:I probably won't be able to stop by here anytime soon...so please don't be mad if I take long to review...it's just that I'm having my school exams,so it's hard for me to come to the internet...but from the 10th December onwards I'm completely free to read and review...

PS2:Thank you so much for doing this!You rock!
Susangel chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
OMG!This story is amazing,I just loved it.

But I was wondering if,maybe,you could write an alternative ending to this?In which Faith goes insane,and Buffy gets her soul back,and has to deal with the consequences of what she has of course Spike would be protecting,and helping Faith.

Please,pretty please...
SpaceLord chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow this was a really great story. Evil slayer Buffy and with a nice spaith story in it. I sure hope u crank out more stories and/or chapters of your current ones.

You could probably do with a little update to your website.
dragoniceladyaol.com chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I liked it very creative twist there. Thank You for the nice read
Burnz chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Good story line. Interesting twist.