Reviews for The hands of time
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
NO! SAMMY!

The poor kid can't catch a break. So not only is he terrified because his brother is hurt and he has bad men after him, but he doesn't even totally understand everything. His world is a confusing place because he's misplaced in time. How disconcerting would it be to be him.

At least they found Dean...but I can only imagine how determined Dean will be when he's coherent and realizes his little brother is gone.

You left us in an awful spot though! I hope you get writing-ASAP!
lelann37 chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
oh my gosh i love this! little!sammy is so freaking cute! love him to pieces. write more soon!
elanurel chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Merry Christmas to me! You have served up one steaming cup of Dean!Angst: "Last night he had put his own needs above his brother, had brushed his brother’s phone call aside for a romp in the sack." And while his supposition was correct (the two occurrences were linked), it doesn't mean that Dean acted incorrectly, you know? But the boy won't see it that way. He won't see it that way at all. Loved how you captured that side of Dean.

"Scrawny pasty neck." Like I said, give me a buzz. Charlie will help out on general principle. ;-P

The scene between Dennis and Maisey made me smile.

Oh, my poor broken boy... "A hollow feeling made him tremble outwardly realising that unless he managed to reverse this spell, this dark magic, that’s what he would have to be to his brother. A dad." I've always actually seen Dean in that role anyway. John did what he could for the boys, but he was so caught up in the chase sometimes that the real parenting role fell on Dean already. Such a shame that he doesn't see that...

And Sammy continues to break my heart. How he doesn't want the pizza or wants to return things so Daddy won't get mad. I can see Sam having those reactions as a kid, and Dean realizing it when the luxury of distance from their childhood is pulled away. It was an interesting glimpse not only into the stark realities of what it was like to grow up Winchester, but the relationship dynamics that built up during the years. Excellent observations, IMHO.

"realising that whatever the older Sam might possess and held back had been condensed into his smaller six year old frame so that it shone out of him like a bright halo of light." Oh, Sammy... I loved this image. Loved it!

And even more angst with Marjorie's reading. Way to smack down my Dean, yo! (Sorry, I loves me some angsty Dean."

And Oh Sammy again! You're breaking my little fangirl heart on this way. Wee!Sammy to the rescue!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
"He was safe here. Still for reassurance he fingered the small cell phone in his hand, surprised once again at how light it was. Daddy’s phone was so much bigger than this."

Oh, wow. I'm thinking about the phone my mom used to have when I was little and jeeze. That thing was huge.

It's a little sad at exactly how excited Sam is over brand new clothing.

Still a great story.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is so cute so far. I love the moment of Sam tracing Dean's freckles.
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Not only on the edge of my seat but gripping it only by the barest of fingernails! Geez, Roz - way to leave us hanging - and at CHRISTMAS, no less. :)

You're going to get so much love form me for this that I will quickly run out of words . . . heartpounding and still sweet ("Did I do good, Dean, did I?") and the brotherly bond on a whole new level - even though you've separated them! And hurt them both! Oh NOES!

Enjoy your holidays, have fun and be safe and for the love of Mike (whoever Mike is) - PLEASE write more!

Love you, hon!
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
I really like this so far :) hope you have a nice holiday!
Starliteyes17 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Oh Roz! You have my heart breaking for Sammy right now. And Dean, having to tell him to leave and run? Go somewhere, where Dean can't go with him? I hope Dean is all right! They should have stayed with Marjorie until it was fixed, and not left at all. I'm so worried for Sam right now! If I were him I'd be terrified.

What was the wire he ran into? Was it a fence of some sort, or a trap set by the bad guys?

Are they going to find Sammy? I'm going out of my mind! Ah! So much angst... I adore it, heh. ;D Can't wait to see what happens next.
carocali chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
OH my God, the tension is just killing me. Who are these guys that are trying to get Sam? And this mysterious woman? I am glad they at least found Marjorie, but will she be able to help in time?

What you are building here is slowly driving me insane. I must know about this woman that Dean was with! She did NOT change Sam as a malicious act, but as a wish for Dean? Hm, why is she even around, and why did she focus on Dean? It seemed from the description of the other bar patrons that she was ONLY interested in Dean that evening. Was it a test to see what Dean really wanted from his life? And now that this flippant comment has come to fruition, what will happen?

I LOVE that you have given Sam's 'mojo' full-strength as a little boy, even though he can't really use the powers yet. He's just a beacon; and what will his light shine on? More! I must have more!

:D

Caroline
Phx chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Awk! Dean, wake up! You got save your really kid brother!

Another great chapter. I am really enjoying how this story is going. My favorite part was when Sam felt bad about the money Dean had been spending on him, and worried that their father would be angry and Dean assuring him it would okay, while realizing that the way they had been raised had some flaws.

Aw Sammy cut himself on barbed wire - ouch - I can't wait to see how Dean deals with an injured little brother. And I love the idea that all of Sam's power is still there, as strong as if he were still a man, but now very concentrated into a 6 year old body.

And another wah - if little Sammy ever finds out that their father or Jim is dead.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Merry Christmas!
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Those Winchester brothers sure are special! Thanks for continuing the fic...can't wait to see it play out. I really like the older Dean/younger Sammy dynamic you've got going here. Great job!
Onthnis chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Another amazing chapter I love this story so much...I was so anxios to read it and had to wait...torture...I just love little Sammy and Daddy Dean...such a great combination...
CatBeist chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Man... This whole chapter was tagging along so well... and then the end just made me go "woah there"... You got Dean hurt... and little Sammy running around in the woods with cuts and bleeding being chased and... what will happen?

I really like this... and you left a nice little cliffy too! Keep up the good work!
sairah chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Oh, I just LOVE this story. It's sad and sweet and funny all at the same time. Look forward to the next update!
aeicha chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
I'm really loving this- it's sweet and exciting. Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait for the rest!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »