Reviews for The hands of time
Onthnis chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Oh...Love the Wee Sam and Big Dean...Can't wait for more!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Rozzy, I am IN LOVE with this! Love how easily Dean slips into even bigger big brother made as soon as he realizes what happened. And love the image of Sam being smart enough to need conrete proof Dean is his brother. (And damn, girl, I am all but melting over the pcture of wee!Sam running his fingers over Dean's freckles). HUGE hearts for this!
Phx chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Ooh lovely start! I can't wait to see this play out. I had kept hoping someone would write a story where Sam was turned into a little boy again. And now you have. Wonderful!

Phoenix (sorry, I can't sign in on this computer but wanted to leave a review anyways)
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
DUDE THIS IS GREAT! Thank you so much, I'm loving it so far...

Oh man, my heart just melted when Wee!Sammy asked "Daddy" where Dean was. Poor Sam, I'd be terrified too if I were him. Six years old is way too young to try to keep it together - bless Dean for trying to comfort him and not force him to listen to Dean.

And Dean - what was he thinking? Hanging up on Sam like that! What did Sam call about? If it was important enough to Sam for him to "interrupt" Dean, you'd think Dean could have paid some more attention. Oh well, Dean won't ever let it happen again after this story plays out, I'm sure. :D

Oh, the image of Sam mapping out Dean's face was my favorite part. That's so adorable! Sam's awe that Dean still has freckles - that Wee!Dean was wrong about losing his freckles - well, I could literally feel the love and trust wee!Sammy has for his big brother (well, the 11 year old one, anyways). Definitely an Aw!Moment if there ever was one.

This is a great first chapter - I can't wait to see what happens, rozzy! Thanks so much, again. Definitely going to be one of my favorite gifts this year, I know it. :D
CatBeist chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I got a little tip on this one... and wasn't gonna read it all the way cus I got an exam in seven hours but I still did... I got a weak spot for little Sammy fic's.. he's just so cute...

So I'll try to keep up with this one... :)

I like it... !
beyondtired chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Great start - can't wait for the next chapter.
aeicha chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
LOL- this is really good. Its creative and inventive. I can't wait for more!
Gizzygiz chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Waho! :) I'm so happy to see another fic from you! Was hoping i wouldn't have to wait long! Yipe! :) You just brightened my day big time! What a great idea for a story! Lil Sam! How cute! Poor kid...that'd be so scary! But big bro Dean got him out of the bathroom! I'm 100% hooked! Can't wait to see what happens! Please please please don't make me wait long! Nice work! :)
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
oh i love this so far, great work! keep it up
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Hee hee hee hee he he ! Roz This rocks already! It's a half a weechester! I LOVE it! can't wait for more... definitely favoriting this story already!

To see Big Dean showing such easy compassion is a beautiful thing! I LOVE it! kinda goes to the whole fathering instinct thing! and Such a fantastic grip on Wee Sammy! I'm gonna forward this link to Nevermore! She's gonna LOVE This story!

Can't wait for more!