Reviews for The hands of time
Blonde604 chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
I loved this story! Is there any chance of there being a sequel to it because I would definetly read it. Great Job and keep up the good work!
Dawn Vesper chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
loved it!

thanks

VESPER
lelann37 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
i LOVED it! visiting santa was so great. little!sam so cute and protective!dean is my favorite.
sendintheclowns chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Rozzy,

You've outdone yourself. I just loved wee!Sam and his wonderful brother Dean.

I was a little hesitant to begin with, unsure of what it would be like, but I like how you miniaturized Sam and then super-sized him again with all of the adventure and intrigue. And you had Missouri who I always enjoy seeing.

Thanks for writing such a sweet fic.

sendintheclowns
bally2cute chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Do I detect another story featuring ol' Miss Jones. I loved the stuff with Santa, it put a huge smile on my face. I've got to say, that Santa was...strange. Dean was just excellent with his little little brother, no wonder big Sam is the person he is. With all the supernatural stuff in their lives, I think papa Winchester did great, because his kids are two great people. I really like Marjorie and Ray. Great people. I loved the story a lot, and I will keep my eyes peeled for more of your great work.
Starliteyes17 chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Awesome ending, Roz! The scenes with Dean holding wee!Sam made me so happy and warm inside. I love that image - it's just too adorable! Now, if only they'd have an episode of that on the show? ;D

Heh, Marjorie finding big!Sam made me chortle... I have to admit, finding him in my house unexpectedly would scare the crap out of me too! Not that I'd be displeased or anything... :D

Great ending! Nice and ambiguous and open for a sequel! Hmm? *wink*

Roz, you outdid yourself. I never expected all this in return - you put way more work into this then you had to, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. Thank you so much for the story!
JJ Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Great job, Roz! The scene where big!Sam came back was priceless...could you imagine walking in expecting to find a tiny, little child asleep in bed, only to find a giant Sasquatch of a man instead? Hee! Big Sammy, indeed.

You wrote big!Dean and wee!Sammy really well...I want to snuggle them both in VERY different ways. :)

Now PLEASE tell me there will be a sequel in which Miss Jones and Buzz go after big!Sam!

JJ
Ash8 chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Excellent story with an excellent conclusion. Their relationship was spot on and adorable. Would love to see a follow up sometime in the future - you know - you might be bored one day and decide to write that!
breezyyy chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
loved that epilouge! great, really! loved everything about it, Santa, Marjorie, Siderman, everything, it was funny and adoriable! will there be a sequel or not?
1967Impala chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
that was a great ending! i can't wait to read more of your work! you should make a sequel and bring miss jones, buzz, and majorie back! anyway, it's been a fun ride and keep up the great work for many stories to come!
carocali chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Oh, please don't end it there! I love this story, and I absolutely LOVE how Sam can remember part of it - like it really happened 18 years ago! What a great twist.

The 'father' in Dean really holds true in this piece, and I know that Sam remembers that. Maybe now with even a little more love than before. And Spiderman? Would this explain his uncanny ability to scale walls? How funny, and a great nod to the series!

I want to know about Miss Jones and Buzz. You've certainly set up a sequel here that must, MUST be written!

I'm always so happy to see something new from you and I hope that you are starting something as we speak! Thanks for the great Santa fic for ALL of us!

Fantastic work!

:D

Caroline
SilverKitsune1 chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Sam feeling an affinity for Spiderman is perfect! The hero that uses his brain as well as his body to fight evil, no wonder Sam loved him as a child.

Wee Sammy was very cute, and I like how you had Marjorie being the first one to see Sam after he'd changed back.

I wonder, are you planning on writing any sort of sequel to this?
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
That was really good. Nicely written and great story telling. I'll be on the lookout if there's a followup!

Love,

~SS29~
samantha-dean chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
exellant
KatieLB chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
I love when epilogues are nice and long... ties up all the loose ends. great job with the ending and could you I love little sam more i swear...that kid has my heart! great job
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »