Reviews for The hands of time
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Great story! Hope you make a sequel? :)
Kyriebess chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
AW! I SO LOVED this story!

Now they just need to hunt down the evil...uh...what was she anyway? I have to say, for whatever reason, whenever Miss Jones and the chick in the red dress were talking, I felt like they were Amazons (you know, like wonder woman) from the secret island of the Amazons, where men aren't allowed. Myabe it's because they kept calling each other sister and I watched too much wonderwoman as kid... :0P

Anywho, I loved the ending...and the whole story! It was SO AWESOME! And they hugged! As little Sammy and as big! If only Kripke would allow that! I loved the way you had Sam have a faded memory of the events. It just made it more realistic that way. And, of course, I loved the mental image of the naked boys...sigh...I would've loved to trade places with Marjorie.

So, to sum up, full round of standing ovation applause. I'll so be rereading this story for a long long time. Thanks for writing it!
Winchesterlady chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
That was a really great story. Loved Dean being so protective. Hope you do a follow up story with the characters with the boys both grown. Again, great story.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Great story really enjoyed reading it.
J.A. Carlton chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Hey Roz! This was really a fantastic story! So much love for the Wee Sammy! and Dean's big brother ease... God how I love those boys!

Also really love that you left such a wonderful opening for a follow up! I hope to see more about this in the future... I'd love to see this Miss Jones bitch get her comeupance... (hope I spelled that right)

I'm enthralled my friend... just how much you love these boys drips through the story... a little salt on the sweet... to keep it balanced but really brilliant and beautifully written!

Thanks for such a wonderful gift. :D

sifi
irishgirl9 chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Great story! Thanks for the lovely images that popped into my head during this chapter! I loved this story! I think you should write a sequel.
KatieLB chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
oh those boys...what i would give for them to hug like that now that they are grown! another very well written chapter... filled full of action and suspense and everything we like to see those winchesters go through...great job looking forward whats coming up!
Eve-Tuscany chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Aww, this is uch a cute fic! i hope you update soon! _
bally2cute chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
That ending almost made me forget about the rest of the chapter. Umm...maybe almost isn't the right word, I think I did forget. I'm so glad those Winchesters are back together. Whew! Great story...The world really is small, huh! I guess if you get a group of supernatural beings and people with supernatural powers in the same town their all bound to meet directly or ...indi...rectly. Ok that was crazy, but lovely story. Is big Sam going to have any memory of what little Sam has been up to or will it be like waking up from a nap? And Dean has to be aged like ten years from all the worry over his little little brother.
Nvrmore chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Another great chapter. Is this going to have some unresolved issues? Lol. I think that's great. Interesting that Miss Jones got away (for now?). I really like the "girl" in red.

I'm excited for the next chapter. Is Sam going to wake up back to normal? Will he remember the experience? Will he think it's something from their childhood? Interesting stuff.

Way to go, Dean! Always the hero. Gotta love him.

I like your psychic lady, too, if I haven't told you that already. I love that she's very afraid, but willing/able to do what needs to be done despite the fear. That there is courage.

Kudos, ma'am.
lelann37 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
oh! dean comforting little!sam is so cute! i adore it.
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
aw, sweet little chapter at the end. :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Aww, so nice to see brother reunited. Nice twist with bringing the girl that caused the whole mess back into the story and not making her into any sort of antagonist.
geminigrl11 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Thank heaven the boys are finally reunited. My heart can start beating properly again! Poor little Sammy is so traumatized. I can picture him just standing there, watching Dean shoot Buzz and not even being able to move. But Dean saved him, as he knew he would. And it sounds like a "cure" for his excessive youthfulness is in the offing (but not just yet, right? We need just a little more frightened wee!Sammy being comforted by his wonderful older brother.

And I hope you haven't forgotten the freckle fic! Still HIGHLY desired and anticipated! :)

HUGS!
breezyyy chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
ahh! it's almost over! sad! but a great story! loved that chapter! for a second i thought the crazy Buzz dude was actually gonna stabbed little Sammy! scared me. and i love how you wrote Missouri, how bosy she is. can't wait for the epilouge!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »