Reviews for Lost and Found
justcezz chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
Wow! This was positutely, amazingfyingly, marvelously the most wonderful Wicked sequel I have ever read! I am extremely sorry I was not know to this sooner, so I could have supported you along the way, but I would like to let my appreciation and praise be known now! You are a stellar writer, and I cannot wait to read the sequel!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
I absolutely loved your story! I've read quite a few Wicked fanfics on this site, and I must say you (along with only one other authoress so far, someone you've mentioned yourself - Eve, a.k.a. TheWitchesOfOz) have succeeded in portraying the characters exactly as they were in my mind. No, seriously. Are you a mindreader? The way you have described them all - Elphaba in particular, but also Fiyero, Glinda, Morrible, the Wizard, not to mention the relationships between the characters (ELPHIYERO!) is just exactly the way I thought of them. I think you did an amazing job on this story. And now I'm going to end this review (although I don't think you'll ever be reading it anyway, five years (!) after you've last updated this story) because I can't put it off any longer: I just HAVE to start reading your sequel this instant or I'm going to display withdrawal symptoms.
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Yay! Elphie AND Glinda are back! Last few chapters you had me crying so hard. This chapter I was nearly cheering (the reason why I didn't cheer was because it is 2:00 in the morning). You are the best authoress ever!
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
'Glinda took a deep breath, and although her lips were trembling, she managed a faint smile. "Elphie… I heard somewhere that every person we meet is sent into our lives for a reason, and each one has a lesson to teach us. The people we're drawn to are the people who will help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them grow in return. Well, I'm not sure if I really believe that. But I do know that I wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't known you."

"This may very well be the last time we see each other for quite a while," Elphaba observed solemnly, laying a hand on the blonde's shoulder. "So before we part, I want you to know… Glinda, you've made such a difference in my life. It's incredible how much of me consists of things I learned from you – there's no way anyone could ever erase the mark you've left on me. And no matter what happens to either of us from now on, I know you've changed my life forever just by being in it. I'll never forget you." Both girls were crying in earnest by this time, but there was more that Elphaba needed to say, so she did her best to swallow her tears and continued, "And just to clear the air between us… I know you still blame me for… well, a lot of things. So I'm asking you to forgive me."'

This is where I started crying! I have only just calmed down to write this review. But just before I even read Glinda's part I had to stop and try to calm myself down because I always cry when it comes to 'For Good'
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
NO! NOT ELPHABA AND GLINDA!

'Extending her arms, she shouted the words of the spell aloud before Morrible had time to react.'

I'm just wondering if you could have put the words 'Avada Kedavra' in that part. (Sorry,that was the Harry Potter fan-part of me there)

Anyway, great chapter :D
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
'It's time to defy gravity' I think that quote was one of the best in this chapter :)
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Seriously I was biting my nails throughout that last part. I have only just found this story so I really enjoy it so far. :)
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 27 . 8/10/2011
Loved this story. I'm happy I discovered it once it was finished. Otherwise the cliff hangers would have driven me crazy. Love the loop hole with Elphie and Glinda's situation earlier in the story, and how you were able to incorpurate all the elements of the play yet it was still original. Also enjoyed the Wizard and Elphie confrontation because it gave her the closure she doesn't recieve in the play. And the fluffy parts were a nice calm before the storm.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
The ending to this chapter is the reason why I try to only read completed stories. Glinda is so creepy. Like it cause it's totaly different but still a little un-nerving.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Possibly my favorite re working of the ALAYM scene
Cincly chapter 27 . 10/10/2010
What a wonderful story :) First of all, I didn't think I could ever forgive an author who gave readers false hope and STILL turned Fiyero into the scarecrow and then killed off Glinda and Elphie in quick succession, but did you prove me wrong! Ever since I first saw Wicked i've been trying to work out how Elphie could have possibly got her happy ending from when the musical left off, thank you so much for posting this! I sincerely hope that you continue with the sequel and continue writing Wicked fanfiction!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
I WANT A VIRTUAL ICECREAM! heehee, GREAT STORY!
HiddenMusic chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
This was a wondeful story! *claps* Took me a few days to read and I greatly enjoyed doing so.

Thanks for writing it!

Music
Elphaba88 chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
NARNIA! :) Okay, this is such a good story! Life Support is one of my fave songs from RENT, and so I love the quote 'No Day But Today'. Just so you know, the Narnia thing was like the stone table! Lol. I like how you put your own spin on this story! It's really good1
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
Luv the story! but I hav a question... wer is this FABULOUS so called sequal "Shadows of the Past"? Hm? (plz say its comin!)