Reviews for Lost and Found
Fiction is the Truth chapter 27 . 7/27
This was amazifying!
Fiction is the Truth chapter 24 . 7/27
I really, really like that Dorothy and Elphaba aren't enemies.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 22 . 7/27
I loved how you explained Morrible losing her magic part. It makes so much sense.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 15 . 7/26
I think it can be hilarious when authors kill their characters, because I know they like them too much to make them stay dead for long. I think I will use that in one of my own stories.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 12 . 7/26
I spoke too soon.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 10 . 7/26
You do not know how happy I am that Fiyero isn't a Scarecrow.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 7 . 7/26
Fiyero can't think right now. A completely normal thing.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 5 . 7/26
I really like this story so far! This is one of the most original 'Fiyero goes with Elphaba' stories I've ever seen. This is awesome.
KatriaFaeyero chapter 27 . 5/5
One of the greatest- if not THE GREATEST- stories I've ever read. It was wonderful in every single aspect. I loved the Fiyeraba fluffy moments, I loved Glinda's and Elphie's friendship and I certainly adored Elphaba's confrontation with Morrible and the Wizard. They definitely got what they deserved. The way you pictured all the characters was absolutely PERFECT. I loved loved loved loved it!
justcezz chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
Wow! This was positutely, amazingfyingly, marvelously the most wonderful Wicked sequel I have ever read! I am extremely sorry I was not know to this sooner, so I could have supported you along the way, but I would like to let my appreciation and praise be known now! You are a stellar writer, and I cannot wait to read the sequel!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
I absolutely loved your story! I've read quite a few Wicked fanfics on this site, and I must say you (along with only one other authoress so far, someone you've mentioned yourself - Eve, a.k.a. TheWitchesOfOz) have succeeded in portraying the characters exactly as they were in my mind. No, seriously. Are you a mindreader? The way you have described them all - Elphaba in particular, but also Fiyero, Glinda, Morrible, the Wizard, not to mention the relationships between the characters (ELPHIYERO!) is just exactly the way I thought of them. I think you did an amazing job on this story. And now I'm going to end this review (although I don't think you'll ever be reading it anyway, five years (!) after you've last updated this story) because I can't put it off any longer: I just HAVE to start reading your sequel this instant or I'm going to display withdrawal symptoms.
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Yay! Elphie AND Glinda are back! Last few chapters you had me crying so hard. This chapter I was nearly cheering (the reason why I didn't cheer was because it is 2:00 in the morning). You are the best authoress ever!
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
'Glinda took a deep breath, and although her lips were trembling, she managed a faint smile. "Elphie… I heard somewhere that every person we meet is sent into our lives for a reason, and each one has a lesson to teach us. The people we're drawn to are the people who will help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them grow in return. Well, I'm not sure if I really believe that. But I do know that I wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't known you."

"This may very well be the last time we see each other for quite a while," Elphaba observed solemnly, laying a hand on the blonde's shoulder. "So before we part, I want you to know… Glinda, you've made such a difference in my life. It's incredible how much of me consists of things I learned from you – there's no way anyone could ever erase the mark you've left on me. And no matter what happens to either of us from now on, I know you've changed my life forever just by being in it. I'll never forget you." Both girls were crying in earnest by this time, but there was more that Elphaba needed to say, so she did her best to swallow her tears and continued, "And just to clear the air between us… I know you still blame me for… well, a lot of things. So I'm asking you to forgive me."'

This is where I started crying! I have only just calmed down to write this review. But just before I even read Glinda's part I had to stop and try to calm myself down because I always cry when it comes to 'For Good'
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
NO! NOT ELPHABA AND GLINDA!

'Extending her arms, she shouted the words of the spell aloud before Morrible had time to react.'

I'm just wondering if you could have put the words 'Avada Kedavra' in that part. (Sorry,that was the Harry Potter fan-part of me there)

Anyway, great chapter :D
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
'It's time to defy gravity' I think that quote was one of the best in this chapter :)