Reviews for Back to the Beginning
champagnesupernova72 chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
This is just too awesome! Your ideas of the pasts of the orgnaiztion members are so orginal. Axel's past is probley my favorite, and not speaking english shows how much thought you put into this, definately one of my favorite fanfics on here .
Moolis chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
XD That was really, really great.

I love how you made everyone come from a different disney world, and French!Axel was just a stroke of brilliance. XD Seriously. I have a strong desire to draw him in his gypsy outfit now. I would have loved to see you go into more detail about thier past lives, and the story leading up to thier joining the orginization. Saix as a danceralso a stroke of brilliance. Although I highly doubt that Disney!Agraba has harems.

My only complaint is out-of-character Zexy. It was really funny, but you probably should have made him more in-char, considering the rest of the fic seemed more on the serious side.
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Dude this was AWESOME!

It really fitted well their characters... Ok, I wanted so badly to understand everything Lea said...i_i' Imagining everyone at their supposed previous lives was interesting.

...is this the end...? ç_ç'' hunya
Demyx chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Great i loved it?
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
This was cute. Luxord as the Knave of Hearts...has got to be the best though, it's just so random! And mer-Demy is nakie! XP. To be Xaldin, if only for then...

*KA*
Doc Scratch chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Maybe it's just me... but I've just been struck by the notion that Axel speaking french is pretty much the sexiest thing ever. Yeah, prolly just me. Anyway, this story was both fascinating and hilarious beyond words. Indeed I cannot seem to find many to continue this review. Just thought I'd let you know I read your story and thought it was awesome, since I know how annoying it is when people read and don't leave a review.
TBPK chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
These are amazing! I love your take on where everybody came from and I like how you portrayed them all.

TBPK
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hahaha awesome! It's them... and it keeps to the whole KH theme with the disney stuff! Awesome!
Jazu-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
ZOMG!

This is really, really, really cool! 0 Amazing! I love the backgrounds for their others you made up! I really want to see what happens next! Please write more!