Reviews for Safe
drawnfromashes chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved it. Simple and a beautiful picture of normal, content life. :)
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This is easily one of the better Colette/Lloyd fics I've read for being so short. I have just reacently found your stories and have added you to my favorite authors so I can come back and check out all of the fluff you seem to have writen. I'm a huge fan of the game but have sadly only beaten it once and am on the second disk two beat it again, kept all my magic, love it by the way. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I like your story and hope to read more of your stories later. May the blessings of Rei Ayanamai be upon you.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Colette is so lucky. I wish I could feel that content. So much WAFF, it makes me feel giddy. Simply wonderful
Marc L'abbe chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This one makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! It's a nice peice, I'd like to see more stuff like this.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aww, that's so cute.

Nice one shot

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Thanks for putting up another great one shot fic, Samuu. It's as cute and adorable as always. This fiction may be short, but it's good as always. I still can't believe that despite some hints of teen content, you make both Lloyd and Colette cuddle up like cute little kids. Man, it was so cute the way that you written your fictions like that. I mean, even with the mature stories, you've made them innocent. I hope that you keep up the good work. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Whoever-I-am chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Yes, very short indeed, but it was good, can't deny that...
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Adorable as always, Samuu. It's truly some kind of talent to be able to write so many stories that involve Lloyd and Colette snuggling up together, and yet have all of them be so unique.