Reviews for The Covenant: Abomination
alicat11 chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
The story is amazing! I wait until you update it! Killian is my favorite character, and i love how you wrote everything. I can just see everything in front of my eyes! Awesome JOB!
TerraMacMillan chapter 25 . 6/25/2009
Awesome job. I read this whole thing in one sitting. Will there be more? I love the Covenant and you did an amazing job adding into it and I can't wait to see what will (if anything) happen next.

PS: The addition of things from other shows: Wicked!
regy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hey is great this you're rock
Cruel11 chapter 24 . 6/14/2009
I read your complaint in a previous chapeter and I totally agree with you. This story should have tons of reviews. I honestly thought the boys were all going to kill her. Very well written story. It's hard to find a Caleb story, since most of the ones are revolved around the other guys. So thanks for taking your time. BTW, I just finished reading it all today (yeah me!)Can't wait for more!

-Anet
Hypercaine chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Ohh you are a fiend!

I like Reid's personality and mental where-abouts in this.

Alot of Covenant stories put Reid in a light where he literally dosn't care about anything but sex and is often an air head.

You've proved to me that SOMEONE see's that underneath all that lust and sexual innuendos, Reid is a normal person like everyone else.
Stefke91 chapter 24 . 5/9/2009
I love your story! Are you going to update soon? There's one thing I have to ask, though, because it's not very clear in the last few chapters. Is Reid's power still bound? And if so, when are the others going to find out about it?
clh2o chapter 24 . 4/30/2009
amazing. pleas update soon, oh and loved the jack and ruler comment from last chapter
travelchica chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
awesome. I just started and i'm hooked. :)

TC
hockeygrl125 chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
this is an awesome story! i love it!
GreySide58 chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
Excellent chapter. Look forward to the next one. :)
hiddenthorn chapter 19 . 4/6/2009
I am sorry you didn't get a lot of reviews for this story... Well i think its awesome! makes me want to jump in the story and kill her myself (Only kidding because unlike her I'm not a maniac.
MartiniMafia86 chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
I love this story and how you used the family histories, please update soon!
GreySide58 chapter 22 . 2/28/2009
This story, although I came into it rather late, is awesome. I defenitely look forward to reading more of it in the future. :)
shaybay55 chapter 23 . 2/18/2009
great story...

hope u find what u need!

ohh and is killian going to die?
Kryssy Suicide chapter 21 . 6/13/2008
In the past few days i have read so far what you have written and I loved it. Even though I felt the it was a little to predictable that Kathryn really was Killian. Even still I can't wait to read more. Soon as I can get my own stories up I hope you will enjoy mine.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »