Reviews for The Covenant: Abomination
CrimsonGuardian123 chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
I really love you're story. I really love the fact that you pared you're character with Caleb. But on chapter 7, the part where they argue about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I knew that lines where from cruel intension 2.
Renavatio chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Azaezel... Lucifer's second in command...cool
carefulsparrow chapter 22 . 10/12/2007
awesome story and if it will get you to update i will keep reviewing. this is one of the best the covenant fics i have read... it has me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out where it will go next. question though are killian's powers gone forever or just temporarily and are caleb and killian gonna stay together after all this?
PadfootCc chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
i love the story! youve got to update again as soon as humanly possible. when our we gonna find out the deal about Az? please update soon. i am dying to know what happens next! PLEASE!
GreggoAddict chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
sorry if i made you sad, i just, love and believe anything Reid thinks lol! good chapter..i hope something interesting is going to pop out of no where soon ]
OEgirl chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
amazing! the stupid website won't let me open 'the reason in madness' which bums me out but so far amazing!
Shiek 2 chapter 22 . 7/23/2007
O is there going to be Pogue and Reid slash? Just kidding. Anyways Loved the new chapter! Aw poor Reid! Killian won't get as much of the sympathy Reid gets. Poor poor Reid. Awesome new chapter! Keep up the good work! Hope you update soon! XD
Loves The Used chapter 21 . 7/22/2007
I loved it! I can't wait for another chapter!
GreggoAddict chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
Not cool! You need to like, reply, soon! good chapter. idc if she has no poweres now, i still want her gone! haha
Shiek 2 chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
Awesome new chapter! Loved it! Yay! Reid's free from the evil chair! :) Poor Killian.:( Anyways great new chapter! Keep up the good work! Hope you have a fun vacation! XD
Shiek 2 chapter 20 . 6/29/2007
I Love this story! It's so interesting! It's very good! Your doing such an awesome job! Poor Reid! Hope you keep up the good work and hope you update soon! XD
Laurelei Novaleigh chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
I was wrong. Sorry. Guess I don't remember Charmed as well as I thought. LoL Forgive me?
ruggedangel0426 chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
Loved it. That was great. Can't wait for more!
ruggedangel0426 chapter 19 . 6/22/2007
Well, I love your story and your originality. You're right about the Mary-Sue crap, but it's hard not to make a Mary-Sue. There's only so much you can do with Kate and Sarah before they become annoying or you get bored with them.

I don't know if it's just me or not, but I like to see someone beating the tar out of Reid or making him skirm. It's funny to see the resident Ipswich badass afraid of a girl. Love where this is going and can't wait for more!
Laurelei Novaleigh chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
I love it. Keep updating. PLEASE?

BTW, Melinda Warren had a daughter named Charlotte, not that, you got the Warreb history just about right.

Oh, as a side note, glad I was right about Killian/Kathryn.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »