Reviews for The Covenant: Abomination
Lies-and-Truth chapter 19 . 6/21/2007
hello, i am one of the people who alerted your story, and after you commented on how few reviews you've got i thought i'd write one. i'm not really good at reviews because i'm not a writer, i come here to read onlt im afraid, but i really like this story, and it is nice to have a story without a poor damsel in distress that magically turns reid into a caring guy who isn't addicted. anyway, keep writing and i hope you update soon!
GreggoAddict chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
cliffhangers suck when you're the reader! ppoor poor por reid! update soon
GreggoAddict chapter 19 . 6/20/2007
Here's a review for you! I hope Reid doesn't get killed! Which, that would be no megusta if you did that! Lol. Please update soon
ruggedangel0426 chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
I just read your story. It's amazing. Love how you portray Kathryn/Killian. It's a nice change from all the other OCs. Hope there will be more Caleb and Kathryn/Killian action again soon. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Hope you update again soon!
Sairahiniel chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
MMk. must take a break! haha but I do love this story. I almost forgot it was called Spencer Academy.
Laurelei Novaleigh chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
She's Killian! Kathryn is Killian! I mean, little hints going on here! For one, she and Ried are having the same nightmares, have the same chest pains, and the fact that you wouldn't have mentionned a twin sister unless it was ewally important later on. Now I just have to keep reading to find out if I'm right or not... though I'm 99% sure I'm right.
DietCherryVanillaDrPepper chapter 18 . 6/12/2007
Please Update Soon!
Lies-and-Truth chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
hey, another awesome chapter. i really like how this story is progressing. please update soon!
GreggoAddict chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
Uh Oh! Please update soon! Can't wait to read more!
miss kayla belle chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
hey so i just read this whole story and i love it!

post more soon i cant wait to findout what happens!
avidswimmer09 chapter 17 . 6/8/2007
Update please! This is best story ever!
GreggoAddict chapter 17 . 5/27/2007
sorry i havent reviewed or kept up with this story in a while, ive just been busy! im really interested in where this is going. i hope there's going to be some reid angst, just no death ] update soon!
DazedandAmused chapter 17 . 5/26/2007
WOW amazing story! continue soon pleasE? :D
DarkMoonBitch chapter 15 . 5/9/2007
OH MY GOD

UPDATE SOON

I WHAT TO KONW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEND
DietCherryVanillaDrPepper chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
I really love your story! Please post more soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »