Reviews for The Covenant: Abomination
mmmjayy1987 chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
I loved this chapter! I love Calebs little debate with Kathyrn, it made me laugh! hahah! then Reid and his smartass remarks! hahaha! Gotta love him! Update soon! :)
Laurie Jupiter chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Ah, I can see it now...Caleb and Kathryn! I like the second chapter and Kathryn's dance. Very Faith.
TroisFoisLeCharme chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
I like it so far, very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens with this mysterious twin sister (Poor Reid...what a hottie) and Katheryn.
underblueskies chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
I was right! Caleb and Katheryn sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. God, I used to hate when kids did that to me and my guy friends in elemantary school.

Update soon. I liked it.
underblueskies chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
I loved Cruel Intentions. And I really like Katheryn. She's on the weird side, like me. D Next chapter.
underblueskies chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
And I'm guessing Caleb falls for the new girl? Mhm. Loved her little dancing, fighting scene thing. Sounds like something I would do while drunk.. Anyway.
underblueskies chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Very nice. On to the next chapter.
LiasonFan2 chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
I bet Killian and Kathyrn are the same people too coincidental everything matches. Or, she's a girl from the institution that knows Killian. So many questions that I'm dying to know you have to update soon please... I need to know these answers before I go nuts! lol,,
babyxbxgurl chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the mystery between Kathryn and Killian! UPDATE ASAP! I'm glad pogue will get Caleb to help him :D LOL He does need Caleb :D
Shallowbeauty chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I just read the first two chapters this story is pretty good so far update soon.
Rose of White chapter 2 . 12/14/2006