Reviews for His And Her Circumstances: SagaraXChidori
DreamScene chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is quite an amazing read.

Aside from being obviously funny, the interaction between them is very much in character. It's sweet and silly and absolutely great.

Tessa is quite the persistent one and I felt for her, even though she isn't my favorite character in the series.

My favorite parts of this story are him teaching her self defense and him traumatizing Jindai High to keep her safe.

Great story.
killersaint chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
that was lovely. and funny too. you impress me as being the only one on here who has apparently read all available novels (although i can't blame those for whom the later novels were not available at the time they wrote their stories).

tessa fan, huh? doesn't show. then again, i suppose material for soukana is infinitely easier to come up with than soutessa.

(konata voice) "good job!"
What do they mean Log-In chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow. Just wow! Amazing story, love the way the bits and pieces flow together. Just one comment concerning the punctuation, isn't there supposed to be quotation mark at the point where Sousuke and Tessa have their little chat:

(")And Sagara-san?"

That's all. Didn't see any other errors in my point of view. Please keep up the good work.

Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Interesting and entertaining. I prefer Sousuke and Kaname being together as well, Tessa annoys the crap out of me, and now her brother too . Really wish Tessa would give it a rest though, they have enough problems as it is, ne?
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Very lovely, story. Overall flow was very smooth. There wasn't an awkward moment in the story. I love it. I love Chidori and Sousuke together and I was pleasantly surprised to see something like this from onii-chan.
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Cute. It's so cute, I can't believe the way it ends. Brilliant! _
a1boogz chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Excellently done and quite creatively original. Wonderful work!
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Simply lovely! You use an economy of words, and the pictures you paint are quite detailed. Well done.
Langobalt chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Two words. Ecks dee.

I enjoyed that. A REALLY nice break from cramming for vet finals.

You say you prefer Tessa, but Sousuke seems the kind of guy who'd somehow, SOMEHOW, wind up with both, whether he gets it or not.

Well written, no spelling or grammar mistakes, in character, and believable situations. A work, keep it up.

Wasn't sure about the line of dialogue in the Wraith snippet. Glad you noted that Sousuke isn't a god in an AS (sans Lambda Driver, the convenient plot device), and that his teammates are also awesome.
LokiGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Love the extra thoughts you added to the scenes. I also like how you placed just enough detail to know what you were talking about without rewriting the scenes out.
Ominae chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
LOL! Loved the harisen moments.