Reviews for Fall Victim
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
The whole Logan getting himself thrown in jail to beat up Mercer was AWESOME! I was totally digging his badass Veronica loving self then :) It's cool to see a story about this.
Krys Jericho chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Okay, I think I need to smack you one for thinking that I COULDN'T like this story! Granted, I thought, since you're as big a VM and LoVe fan as I am (and THAT'S saying something, lmao), that you would have turned this into a full-blown story, but this one-shot did the trick nicely. I love how you captured all the darkness and the sadness that Logan had been going through all throughout season 3, and I especially love all those sarcastic comments Veronica was making to try and make him feel better. You gotta love the chemistry between Logan and Veronica, that's for sure! :D

All in all, you know me-I'm pretty sure that there isn't a story that you've written that I haven't liked, loved, or obsessed over in some sort of fashion (Leather pants and a smirk ring a bell? lol). Anyway, I loved this so much; great job! :D
jessi chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great story! That what should have happened.
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Just great. I love all the internalization.
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I just found this and its really good. Good job by the way.
Queen Bee Ally chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
love it.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
aw... that was cute and very well written. Way to get into his head. Good job!
maigain chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
ohh! please update. very good so far. ]
Fan Version 1.0 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I've never watched this show and this story is enough to make me start watching! That's what I call great writing. You made these characters totally come to life for me, and that's good, cause that's what I needed. Their exchange at the end was really heartfelt, a perfect ending for an awesome one-shot. Fantabulous work. :)
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Lovely little fic... I just loved "I'm going to jail." Darling!
junebug18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
great story! I didn't get to see that episode but from what i've heard your story is how it should've gone. Good job and update soon!
Jodi chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
You know how much I loved this, it was so amazing from start to finish. Why? Because you are one of the best writers I know. Period. The "And I trust you." Part melted my heart like it was ice on an open fire. And the whole "I'm going to jail." sends shivers down ones spine. I'm so glad she trusts him :D Great stroy. But that's no surprise.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
OH wow...I really liked this! :)
LoVeShipper chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This was a great story, I really, really like it. Logan and Veronica are such the cutest couple around. I liked how he was so upset, but she trusts him, aw!