Reviews for Empathy
JadeLecter chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Sooo cute~~~

XD I love Remus in this 3

ooooh, and I choose sexy remus!
oceany chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
It was so happy! And then it all came crashing down! Wonderful use of Tonk's hair color though.
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
This fic has everything! Humour, sex, angst - what an awesome combination ]. Definitely adding this to my favourites, it's fantastic!

-Huffie x ;]
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Hehe, this is so sweet. And I love anything with Fred and George, so yay! D
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh, this is good so far. I like the fresh spin on Tonks's morphing issues: it sets it apart from other fics like it. I'm definitely going to read the rest of this ].

Oh and intuitive Remus, please ;].

-Huffie x ;]
Calyndra chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
The Polyesterjuice Potion was brilliant.

That was a lousy time for Remus to tell her that he had to go, but at least he did tell her.

I'm going on before I get all worked up about Prat Remus again.

~Caly
MarauderNymph chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
i read this story (along with all your others!) quite a while ago, but ive only just joined so thought id add a comment now that i can :) great story - you always manage to mix hilariously funny moments with the most touching sad moments. loved it - was almost in tears at the end!
fireblazie chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
O.O

This was brilliant. I know I say that entirely often, but with you, I truly do mean it! The confident, sexy banter between the two of them is great. And as I've mentioned before, I love how you're able to bring in other characters from the fandom to develop their relationship - like Fred and George. Ooh, I love those twins! And I definitely loved their conversations with Remus and Tonks, but especially with Remus... haha, I've always craved Marauder!Remus with the Weasley twins. Always knew it would be a fun ride...

Remus would definitely be able to walk in heels, I think. xD It would add to his Marauder-ness. (who knows, he's probably gone in drag before for some harebrained scheme thought up by James and Sirius, hahaha) The sexual tension was WHE. XD

And the end - oh. Bittersweet and painful. But I think it was executed wonderfully, because I'm sure that's how it happened for them, too - happy, flirting, and then *bam*, over, gone. It's the emotional rollercoaster known as Remus/Tonks!

Goodness, this review dragged on. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Countess of Abe chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
i LOVED this. i always love reemy and tonks together, and this was such a beautiful and well-written story. im so glad i decided to read it! the second chapter made me laugh out loud. the third chapter was so freakin lovely and i just sighed over and over...lost in the romance. *tear* i loved it so much...i pray to every deity that there is a sequel, and im going to go check right now...oh lord please, if you love me, please let there be a sequel.

thank you so much for writing this!
Raksha chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Omg, the ending was totally unexpected. Great work.
I am a tie chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
no no NO NO NO!

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

Lioness of Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
I've read and loved all of your work so far, but I think this one is my favorite.

Its a refreshing take on the situation in that Remus isn't pushing Tonks away. For as much as I love him, he can be a real pain in the arse with all his "not good enoughs." Posessiveness was a really great emotion to emphasize because he's got to give it all up for his assignment. I find it particularly a propos for Remus because he's always projecting his problems outwards. He fears rejection, so he is accepting of everyone. Similarly, he agreed to give up everything for his assignment, but he wants to have Tonks. I loved it that he was willing to keep it in his pants when he felt Tonks wasn't in the mood - again, so Remus.

The historical setting was used and depicted really well. Sometimes, readers can forget the dramatic impact of dementors and the deaths of those "minor" characters like Emmeline and Amelia. It was really great how all these influences worked together to create the antagonist, instead of letting Remus take the fall because of his stubborn nobility. This conflict device is wonderful because it also lets the reader into what Remus is thinking. We see his fear rather than his annoying resolve.

Really great work! Thanks for this unconventional and touching picture of their relationship prior to HBP.

LoR
Wink chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I personally believe you should title this story "Bubblegum Pink" or something...

Anyway, very nice job! I loved it! :) You get a cookie...

*Holds out snickerdoodle cookie*
siruisblack18 chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
I LOVED IT! Especially the fact that Remus WOULD be able to walk in heels ]
siriuslycoco chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
OH. MY. GOD. That ending was utterly incredible, for lack of better words. Incredible. I mean, AHH! All this adorable-ness and love and what not and then the big whammy of Remus telling her he had to go underground...wow...very powerful...great job! this was utterly amazing...great job...I am still blown away! siriuslycoco :)