Reviews for Naruto of the Shikon
RatherFabulous chapter 21 . 8/19
His answer to Sango's question, "Does it ever go away?" was "Perhaps". Not entirely honest. It never goes away.

Every member of the Inutachi group has known tragedy and loss; even Kagome has lost her father.
People who were in WWII concentration camps and who lost everyone they loved horrifically still went on because someone there needed them.
So, the more complete answer is that it can get better, but the grief never really goes away. Any little thing can drop you back in that horrible place, but the times are fewer as the years pass. Sango will learn that those who are still alive need you so much because that helps them to go on too.
LegitForDays chapter 42 . 8/18
:P For a fact for all the haters out there just stop it you are being rude for one and two being a hater is wprse than being someone good.I actually enjoyed this a lot and I would be pleased if all the haters stopped their hate on authors Wtf!Personally , I would be hurt , And what if someone did the same thing to you?How would you feel?
jangoman1579 chapter 38 . 7/28
That was the worst explanation and secret revealing ever done
jangoman1579 chapter 23 . 7/27
I like to call BULLSHIT HERE on several parts. First, I refuse to believe Naraku is a lot stronger than from what you said in the beginning of this whole fic, Naruto was apart of the ANBU so that is safe to assume he has already gone to do Sage training and/or gone to take Kuramas chakra, even if he let him go he should still have a LOT of his chakra left over to help him.

Second, if Naruto doesn't have kurama then he should have almost perfect chakra control, and if he can make a rasengan without clones then he can with rasenshuirken, also he could of used Sage mode to cause more damage

This is not flame, this is me not understanding your logic or writing
Soooo, Rin just said that she would stay with him till he dies...hmm hehe cool, now Naruto has a kawii Imouto!
I know the polls are closed, I just wan't to say my piece. Naru/Kyuu/songo, I feel that,with adding Songo to the pairing, or at least have her with Naruto without kyuubi, it would add VEARY funny situations with Mirouku confronting Naruto, hehe. Also, I feel that only Kyuubi could truly understand Naruto's pain and be there fore him, with Songo coming in 2nd in that regaurd and Midoriko 3rd.
Please don't let Songo be dead! I know thatcyou are not above killing main characters, such a example is that Kohaku is dead, so pleeeeeease let songo be alright, I'm rooting for her and Naruto.
dia draco slayer chapter 9 . 7/26
Cheese-burger addicted Naruto, HA! Man, when it comes to good jokes, you are a GOD, nay, a PRIMORDIAL DEITY! This stuff is hilarious! Please continue writing new storys so that people will be able to laugh and enjoy a well written story at the same time.
Yoda shippo, hehehe oooooh THAT is going to be funny to see, hehehe.
Tzarista chapter 42 . 7/19
that was one big cliff hanger for the end of this story
Yami Fumetsu chapter 42 . 7/10
I really liked this AU Crossover! You did an awesome job at writing it! But I can't find the sequel to Naruto of the Shikon on your profile.
strabimonx chapter 41 . 7/9
Nice so does this mean that its a narukyuu pairing
I don't think nigen is even a real word in any language the word your looking for is ningen which means human
Naruto/kagura/midoriko/kyubi