Reviews for Naruto of the Shikon
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/11
it's asuma not azuma
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 42 . 2/16
i absolutely loved your story! it was a great read.
naru X kyuu
sage chapter 1 . 1/20
Naruto kagome and naruto sango
Pokedomo555 chapter 42 . 1/13
I loved this story but I cannot find the sequel. I was wondering if you planned to put it up and if not, explain why because I do not want this to end up without a sequel, to much potential and greatness for that
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
im hoping for Midoriko or Kikyo
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
IT'S THE BEAST AND GOD
crimsontears82684 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
All right, I had to stop here. Naruto is so obnoxiously OoC. From the looks of it, this was last updated in 2013, about a year or so ago. Also, that from the comments left, this is the reworked version of this. If this information is true, then this fic is a mess. Even if this isnt a rework, the fact that this was not completed for 6 years after its start means that information could have been easily fixed as the canon updated. Naruto fought Pein, watching as his friends died and his village was demolished. His reponse was amazing but this Naruto you have created is more Kakashi, just in Naruto cosplay. Naruto by his own nature is not this cynical nor would he be compared to Sarutobi. Jiraya, definately, as well as Minato. Naruto is not that calculating or book smart. To present him as such, you might as well hage just made him an OC with a similar name and charcteristics. That is really the only way he can be taken seriously in this fic. Also, it woukd be prudent to find out as much info about the series you plan to write if you want to dive into something as involved as this. It makes you come off as very uninformed and it makes that story feel sloppy. Also, if grammer and/or spelling are not your forte, it would be best to invest in a beta/editor. They can really make or break a fic. Good luck in your writing.
monzepelmoon chapter 42 . 11/13/2014
I was just on your profile and it would seem that the sequel is not up as you posted it was. Please message me with the title if you would please.
Icyicy00 chapter 42 . 9/15/2014
Can't find it
Icyicy00 chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Ok...that was really anti-climatic.
What happens to the rest of the crew in the end, after the return in time and before he goes to the monument can you add a victory scene with everybody? It's too sudden to jump from Naraku death version 2 to talk on the monument like that.
Icyicy00 chapter 36 . 9/15/2014
So what exactly is Naruto wearing right now? You say a black mask but it's still really unclear. Also there's been lots of time when Naruto 'wiped his brow' with his mask on or something.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Man. I loved these part two chapters. It was epic seeing Naruto trounce the Inuyasha-motley crew as if they were babies. They needed that. They never did learn in canon how to fight like a team and win via pure skill, not dumb luck.

This is a fun story
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Meh. All the InuYasha-characters seem perfectly in character. I see no wrong. They're not exactly hard to get down. Inuyasha's the badboy of the crew with a hidden heart of gold, Kagome's the regular, everyday woman, Sango's cool, calm, and collected, and Miroku's the lovable and happy-go-lucky lighthearted pervert.

The only thing I don't like that Naruto's coping Kakashi's shtick with the eye-smile. That's Kakashi's thing, not Naruto's. Naruto's shtick is squinted eyes to portray his frustration, confusion, or deep thinking. I know you've completed this fic already, but I do hope you had Naruto stop coping Kakashi. It's ain't honourable, it's pitiful if ya ask me.
reader chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Thank you for this amazing story.

p.s You are just bursting with ideas,arent you...
4,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »