Reviews for Always in Motion: If You Love Me
MMM73181 chapter 44 . 10/5/2009
while i am absolutely devistated by your news and do wish i could at least read the chapters where obi daughter is born and where he returns to the light and he and ani save there wives i loved this chapter andhope perhaps youll consider allowing someone to take up the reigns above all though

THANK YOU ive had many authors pratically swear they will finish a story and keep telling folks its on their mind then later they are all like "oh i forgots about that one i dont have any plans for that one right now"

at least you were so kind and generous as to give us an overview of what youd had planned

and didnt leave us in angony and susspence

so Thank You

if you are ever to able to come back to this count me in as a reader

Snow
Tymaporer chapter 44 . 9/26/2009
I really liked this story and am sad to see it discontinued. I can't imagine any real-life circumstance that could prevent you from working on it anymore, other than a fast-acting terminal illness or perhaps eviction combined with unemployment, but if you don't want to talk about it, I'll try and ignore my curiosity. I'm glad you posted the outline, and I'm happy with the way things turn out in the end...it's too bad Kestin had to die, I liked her a lot (and I have to apologize for something: I kinda stole her name for part of my new Gaia username...I didn't remember where it came from until afterwards though). It would have been interesting to see the drama with her and Avarik though. I'm always a sucker for a shocking soap-opera-esque development and arc.

Anyway, if you want to talk to me, you can PM anytime; otherwise, I can only wish you the best of luck with whatever's going on.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 44 . 9/26/2009
That was awesome!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 44 . 9/25/2009
Thankyou for a well written Emperor is finally dead and Obi-Wan came back to the light and is restoring the New Jedi Order along with Anakin.
sexystarwarslover chapter 44 . 9/25/2009
oh wow this story sounded amazing from the summary points i am so sadden to hear you won't be continuing this story or any other long stories i nthe future it was an amazing story and a great idea and wish you all the best in the future
sexystarwarslover chapter 43 . 8/3/2009
uh oh this is not good but anakin will save obi wan i know he will before he destorys them
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 43 . 8/2/2009
That was great!
mokakenobi chapter 42 . 7/27/2009
Okay, it's time to review finally. I read your first story a while ago and I love your style. I also find Aila very interesting. You did a great job in integrating her into the SW universe.

I stopped reading after I had realized that Obi-Wan will be the one who turns here. I have to admit I can't really imagine that. And even now I have a hard time to accept it. But the story is well written and I like to read it. So I started once more ;) I'm really looking forward to know what will happen. But please please please let Obi-Wan return into the light :)
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 42 . 7/27/2009
That was great!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 41 . 5/11/2009
That was great! but very short.
Trude chapter 41 . 5/11/2009
great update
MMM73181 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
update soon

m
Deciever Of Fools chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is my second favourite story. It's really nice.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
That was great! Padme and the twins are safe!
EragonPeep chapter 40 . 9/30/2008