Reviews for Leave Me Breathless
RachelMarsters chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Oh and I forgot to mention that I loved the way that Spike died and you do an AMAZING job writing in Jospeak. I was very impressed.
RachelMarsters chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Wow, I was not seeing that ending coming at all! Well done. I love that faith loved buffy. Great job:)
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I am only on chapter one but this looks great I can'twait to read more.
Jim Wicked chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
I appreciate any fic willing to explore evil, and this story had a very promising start, but as it progressed the characters became more and more two-dimensional. Especially Spike, who only seemed to pop in at odd moments for a few choice words and then pop back out again, making no real effort to involve himself with the childe he created...or do much else except not put up a fight with Angel and then later commit suicide. The premise was interesting, and the rest may have been compelling if it didn't feel a bit...flat. It wasn't that the events bothered me, they were fine, I just think they could have been expanded upon better.
Genic chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
hay that was great i loved it

Howard Russell chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
Nice, happy ending. Thanks for that. Nice use of Anya's powers.
Fer.cardoso chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Dark, depressive, tense, creepy and beautiful!
filmFreak1 chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Nice way to wrap up the story and reinsert back into the flow canonity.

This story is similar to the episode "The Wish" (one of my alltime favorite episodes), and that's a good thing. I like episodes of shows that explore dark alternate realitites.

Well done!
Genic chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
yea that was great man i cant wait for more

Genic chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
this is deep man im loving it. keep it up ok

rocks and glass chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
nice chapter. good idea bringing in faith. wonder why angel is so angry. can't wiat to read more.
rocks and glass chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
wow, this is a very good story. you have done a very good job of getting into vamp buffy's head, more so when you consider that it is s6 buffy.

i also like what you are doing with spike, though how exactly does he plan on being evil with her? he is chipped and all.

i may be saying this from a bit of a skewed perspective though, i am very fond of B/A, though i'm not sure i could see that working in this story, maybe though.

very good so far, i can't wait to read more.
Howard Russell chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
No, not a refugee. I actually can't remember where I read this before. But I recall it being original and good. Happy to re-read this now. Thanks for the repost.
Serrafina chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Love this story. Best Vamp-Scooby fic I've ever read. Glad you're posting it over here.
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Darn impressive.

Actually, I remember reading this before, but I don't recall how it ends. I'm enjoying the re-read, though.