Reviews for The Crimson Blood Mew
Ichigo chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
that was a really good chapter!and the whole story's really good too!

that was kawaii(cute)the way Kisshu appeared and caught her just before she hit the ground!

oh,and i wonder if anybody's going to find out or if Chi's gonna tell anybody about the light that she saw when she had fallen through the floor!and if she does,i wonder who's gonna get it 1st!

gosh,its so exciting to read new chapters and to guess what they might be about!

so ya,good luck and have fun if ur going to write any new chappies!cause i think u should cause ur really good!

and that was funny with the saw thing with masaya,i just couldnt stop laughing!lol!it just makes things more funny when ur doing something totally random!hahahahahahaha!lol!

so ya,good luck-nya!

Ichigo ;)
Ichigo chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
that was a really great chappie,ur doing a really good job!

but u should keep it a kisshuXichigo me it doesnt seem right to pair anyone other than kisshu and ichigo together!they r just ment to be together!

so ya,great job with the story and keep up the great work!

ja mata!(see ya later)!

Ichigo ;)
Ichigo Mirai chapter 16 . 6/19/2007
this is good. please update whenever you can
digiwildfire chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
ah! so Kawaii! meesa loved it! FLUFFINESS RULES! i so glad you continued this fic! - sorry, sugar buzz-'

*Kiwi
Deleated User chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
Ah! KAWAII! Oh and, here kish! Have a cookie! -Naito grabs the cookie and snarls at Kish- Eh...or not...
Therandomchickenofhappyness chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
YAY! You put up another chapter! It's a good one too. Well, I'm off to find my book report.
Cinderpaw or Brightheart7 chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
yea thank you so much shade for adding another chapter thx thx :)
Amethyst -Guardian- Lycure chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
I really like your story!I have the same idea's as you mainly but my stories r anyways your story is really good so pls keep it up!

p.s. i dont know KxChi or Kxichigo ill have to ask some friends of mine

Kianna
catsRcool chapter 16 . 6/5/2007
OMG

dont u dare discontinue

i mean this is an awesume story

everyone loves it

it doesnt matter wat one person thinks

WE ALL SAY PLS CONTINUE THE STORY :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 16 . 6/4/2007
why you're stopping such a great fic because of someone else's opinion? please continue.
Eowlin315 chapter 16 . 6/4/2007
So what! whybother101 put me in too but no one really cares, I mean you have over 70 reviews and every one of them loves this story. I say keep going because whybother is just an idiot who wants attention like one of my friends said. I mean, don't worry about it, we all want you to continue and now we'll all be sad. T.T look at me! I cry saddy sad tears.
Therandomchickenofhappyness chapter 16 . 6/4/2007
Aw? Discontinued? -cries- Your story isn't a marysue. Not to me. I liked it, too! You should continue writing, it's a good plot,and I say that if it's a marysue, then I'm an undead squirrel from Europe. Since dark-mew fics are rarely updated in my universe (it's ruled by Emma the magical gnome faerie, yay!), this story has been one of those that made me celebrate when it was updated. Please continue writing! You shouldn't be sorry for writing an awesome story!
Flamefeather chapter 15 . 5/12/2007