Reviews for Book Three: Fire: The Fall of the Fire Nation
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
This is pretty awesome!

...but considering it hasn't been touched for like, 7 years, it probably won't be contiuned.

BUT NOT FOR THE LACK OF TRYING!

PLEASEPLEASEOHPLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASECONTINUEPLEASECONTIUNE!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Ping means Duckweed, I believe. Very nice interpretation. Keep writing, even though it's beginning to air again.
Austen chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I thought the chapter was pretty good. Very good climax.
Solareon chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
great chapter i just wish the season would start already but still can't wait for your next update
Tefnut Talvi chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Awesome story. Caught my attention from the beginning, cant wait for you to update again.
moi chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Hi,

in my opinion, this is one of the best stories I've ever red. There are some fantasies that don't really fit the story but it's very wel written. The emotions are very credible. Zuko is very troubled. There are other stories that just tell a romance and don't pay attention to the nature of the charachters. I would say, awesome job, I couln't have done it.

X

Sarah
windlily chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
This is amazing. You are able to address every single little thing that needs to be addressed, not missing a single detail anywhere. And even added some brilliant, unneeded ones.

Few fanfics I've read have been able to see everything as it could really happen. But the way you accomplish that makes it look easy.

I can't wait for more. You have me at the edge of my seat.
nadia chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Such wonderful machinations. I do love a good intigue! Oh, would love to see more, but I understand that life happens.

Great names by the way.
Indigo44 chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Once again well done. I have to agree with the review below this one that the next chapter's title has me questioning in my mind about who the traitor could be. I also liked the picture of the group and how they look now in the story. I didn't really think that Aang would look good with hair but you pulled it off. Way to go, can't wait for the next one.
Lady Lunas chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Interesting chapter.

I really like the names you chose for all the characters- they really fit. And the banter while choosing them was funny.

Your Azula creeps me out. She has such an assessing mind and Zuko is too conflicted to understand that she's just manipulating him. You've done a good job with her.

Needless to say, the cliffhanger has me on edge. Just exactly who saw Aang? One of the Dai Li? A potential ally? An enquiring mind can't wait to find out.
pokey chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
I like this story
pooraCHAN chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
i like it! its you have a lot of things covered, from their names to their hair to their clothes,all the time keeping the characters ..in character!

And the earth kings real name is Kuei ( from the avatar website at
Sword On Fire chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Yay! Another chapter of the alternate Avatar season!

I got nothing really coherent to say.

Please update again soon!
fuzzy-ninja chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
OMG, I love where this is going. I wish I could leave a *better* review... but my reviewing skillz are rather sucky. XD

Keep it up, though~!
sakunade chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Glad to be of assistance! Great chapter as always, can't wait to read the next chapter.