Reviews for Cog In The Machine
swift chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
I know it has been a very long time since you updated any of your fics, but oh I have never wanted a fic to be resumed more than I do this one. Especially as the chapter that you abandoned it on seemed to be the chapter just before Sokka and Ty Lee would have finally got it on. Please, if you ever do return, just give us the chapter after this one (assuming that is when things would have heated up). Just one more chapter, just to end the mystery over what would have occurred.
seidh chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
I think at this point it's a moot point to ask that you continue this story... but, unlike your Sokka, I am an optimist. I really enjoy your characterizations of the three ladies, but especially love how you portray Sokka. Sokka, by far, is my favorite character - he is the one I want to be and also the one I want. I find that generally not the case with most characters, but you find a way to make Sokka desirable on multiple levels. If you do continue this piece, I hope you divert from canon. You've given Mai more potential - emotional and moral - and more political acumen than the show/comics, as well as other fanfics, have in my estimations. I would be very interested in how you further her development, and how you bring her and Sokka back into each other's orbits. I think she has a lot to offer him, and this story. I came across a beloved author who has this listed as a favorite story. If you up-date I'll favorite as well - until then, I'll be receiving alerts if you become active again.
Rubellite Game chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Keep it Going!
Rubellite Game chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I think you uploaded the same file for chapter 11 as you did for chapter 10, because they're exactly the same.
RabulaTasa chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
This is one of my favorite Sokka-centric stories on this site; your depiction of how he's desperately balancing his value and interest to the terrible trio against his potential threat is positively fascinating.

-John
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
Please finish this.
JagerIV chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
read through entire thing in one sitting: a very enjoyable read.
Argudas chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Really like the glances into the psychology of the characters. I hope you decide to continue it.
Selias chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Man, why are all of the best Avatar fics that I've found abandoned?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
You posted chapter 10 twice
Lightsbane1905 chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
I would dearly wish for you to continue this, the tug of war and intrigue is fantastic.

Please update
Ecomadness chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Damn I hope u update I'm diein to see how this plays out plsssssss update thanks.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
interesting story. i wonder how long it is gong to take for Azula to figure out that she is in love with sokka. also i feel really sorry for the poor guy, i wonder when the others are going to show up to save his ass. all in all i have to say this is a pretty good story and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Ai no Yami chapter 23 . 3/27/2011
I know it's been ages since you updated this fic, but I still hold out hope that it's alive. It's rather masterfully written and I especially love how you get inside the characters' heads to write from each point of view. If you're wondering whether there are readers out here who want more of this fic, I can certainly vouch for one. Cheers!
Athulis chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
Awesome fic. One of the best I have ever read. Hope you update soon. Keep up the great work.