Reviews for Cog In The Machine
Dethcat chapter 15 . 8/4
This was written 10 years ago.
Dethcat chapter 9 . 8/4
What what what what
So blaze the herba up then
Blaze it up, blaze it up!
Just blaze that shit up, nigga!
Yeah, 'sup, Sokka?
Dethcat chapter 8 . 8/4
La-da-da-da-dahh
You know I'm mobbin with the Double-A-N-G
Dethcat chapter 6 . 8/4
La-da-da-da-dahh
It's the motherfuckin' S-O-double-K with an A (Sokka!)
Dethcat chapter 3 . 8/4
Ty Lee, the "noble whore." GG
swift chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
I know it has been a very long time since you updated any of your fics, but oh I have never wanted a fic to be resumed more than I do this one. Especially as the chapter that you abandoned it on seemed to be the chapter just before Sokka and Ty Lee would have finally got it on. Please, if you ever do return, just give us the chapter after this one (assuming that is when things would have heated up). Just one more chapter, just to end the mystery over what would have occurred.
seidh chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
I think at this point it's a moot point to ask that you continue this story... but, unlike your Sokka, I am an optimist. I really enjoy your characterizations of the three ladies, but especially love how you portray Sokka. Sokka, by far, is my favorite character - he is the one I want to be and also the one I want. I find that generally not the case with most characters, but you find a way to make Sokka desirable on multiple levels. If you do continue this piece, I hope you divert from canon. You've given Mai more potential - emotional and moral - and more political acumen than the show/comics, as well as other fanfics, have in my estimations. I would be very interested in how you further her development, and how you bring her and Sokka back into each other's orbits. I think she has a lot to offer him, and this story. I came across a beloved author who has this listed as a favorite story. If you up-date I'll favorite as well - until then, I'll be receiving alerts if you become active again.
Rubellite Game chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Keep it Going!
Rubellite Game chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I think you uploaded the same file for chapter 11 as you did for chapter 10, because they're exactly the same.
RabulaTasa chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
This is one of my favorite Sokka-centric stories on this site; your depiction of how he's desperately balancing his value and interest to the terrible trio against his potential threat is positively fascinating.

-John
Halfwrong chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
Please finish this.
JagerIV chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
read through entire thing in one sitting: a very enjoyable read.
Argudas chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Really like the glances into the psychology of the characters. I hope you decide to continue it.
Selias chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Man, why are all of the best Avatar fics that I've found abandoned?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013