Reviews for Sometimes It's Not The Space Battles
seren23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Can I please have the AU where she's the president and he's the military leader and they have sex? Please? Pretty please? :D I loved this and the parallels to BSG. Aboslutely fatastic!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Is there a sequel to this? Cause it's fantastic (even though I've never seen Battlestar Galactica!)
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That "I'm counting on it" line made me totally lose it - I mean, seriously, GREAT job!

~BelovedOne
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Interesting, I have never seen Battlestar Galactica so I don't understand most of it, but I get the gist of it. I loved the ending.
Khermione chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Oh my god. That was incredibly well written. I am absolutely smitten. I can't even form a coherent thought to properly express how impressed I am... Awesome, totally f*!ing awesome.
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very clever! This was great; I'm so glad you thought it up! Great writing, hope you do more soon!
ravenstarwind40 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I can totally see them watching BSG, drawing the obvious parallels with their own lives.

A/R shippyness, heehee.
flowk chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wow! That is one cool story. I also watched BSG in both versions, so I could completely relate to the vicarious thrill of flying that John hooked up with. And what is it about male/female leadership teams? Well written. Looking forward to other stories.