Reviews for Sugarcoated
Karue Dark chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Heheh. That was awesome
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Haha, woah! That was all through out fun! D Nice one!
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh that Colonel, he can be quite the tease~!

Amusing fic, I look forward to reading more of your work!

That Ion's so cute (thank you for having him alive *sob*)!

OH Colonel!
AlphaKantSpell chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
lol, that was funny. Oh classic Jade, treching the truth just enugh to make everyone worry. lol, good job at keepig everyone in cherecter. Anise was great, it sounded just like her. Keep up the good work and you will soar (what am i? a fortune cookie? .)

AKS
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
JadexAnise luv!
Jody chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
WRITE A JADE X (ADULT) ANISE LEMON FIC PLEASE! I HAVE YET TO SEE A HOT FIC OF JADE WITHOUT HIM BEING GAY WITH DIST, LUKE, GUY, OR PEONY!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Whoa, this one was a doozy! I mean, it was easy to read, but it makes you think so much about these intricate plots Namco paints... just give me two more play-throughs of ToA, and I just MIGHT understand the plot for it's entirety... XD

Anise did something nice for Jade's birthday, and she's just so funny in the way she does that, but I can't help but wonder... what would everyone ELSE do?

::adds to favs::
woah chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
it's official. i love you for this.

you got jade's characterization PERFECTLY

awesome job!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
LOL! All hail the King of Tales of the Abyss fics! Seriously your TotA fics are incredible. Everyone is IC it's like I'm playing the game. Especially Jade, he's such an obnixious bastard in your fics. Very tricksterlike. I love it. Anise jumping on his bed with adorable little girl routine and then stomping out while Ion just sweatdrops. Your entire style for TotA is just wonderful.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
YC: Aw, yet another well-orchestrated Jade and Anise moment! I love em all!
LaniZion chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I'm going to have to put you on my alerts, now. Your fics pop out of nowhere, I swear. But this was another good one. You're style is amazing. It's unlike any other humor fics that I usually read. You usually write it as though it's a 'serious' fiction, but there is more comedy in it than most parody-themed fics.

This was no different. I'd have to say that outside of your last one dealing with the fall of Malkuth, this is your best one to date. Poor Anise...she didn't realize that her annoyance only ended up giving Jade a great present that he probably won't leaving her alone about.
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Ha ha, that is just... SO Jade. I'm extremely impressed that you can write his character so well. Props to you for that: Great job!
Mishka chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
You write Jade so well! *glomps author* I liked it.
Charlett chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Squeheeheeheehe!

Best line ever at the end! *laugh* And that's why Jade annoys me. He gets a KICK out of making people like Anise and me mad at him! *giggle*

That's so cute. I'm so glad you were able to find a nice title for the story. Oh this story made me want to STRANGLE Jade he's so mean but so nice and hysterical! I can't decide whether to kill him or hug him! *laugh*

Awesome work as always, Griffin. See you tomorrow! *wave*