Reviews for New York's Bachelorettes With Badges
ladybrin chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I am so happy i found thisone- please write more Mike and caro- bobby and alex fics- you did a great job- sweet fluffy and funny
Coney Island chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I know that I probably left you an unsigned review as "CI Fan", but I just wanted to say how much, I enjoyed this again.
Leatah chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
cute story...loved they way the detectives were "had" by the captains and upper guys...look forward to new stories..thanks
The Confused One chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Aww. :D I love it. That was so great. Very cute and sweet ending. It's perfect, and I love that B/A and M/C were together in the end. :D YAY LOL
El Chacal chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
good work. The fact that Deakins could still surprise them is a good touch. The different approaches to PDA between the couples Goren/Eames and Logan/Barek is what makes the story so good.

Goren and Eames are more low key and perhaps it's fit for them since Goren isn't so flamboyant. He's more of an introvert.

Logan and Barek are more extravagant and more elaborate. Logan is more of an extrovert.

Yet their counterparts are interesting. Eames is extrovert to Bobby's introverted lifestyle and Barek is introvert to Logan's extroverted lifestyle.

Overall, good work.

Merry Christmas.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Excellent chapter :D Excellent end to the story :D
blucougar57 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
How could we not love this? LOL I LOVED the conspiracy between Deakins and the Chief. That was brilliant! What a great story this was.
LoganBarekLover chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Great story.I know you said there won't be anymore,but you can always make a sequel and continue these new found relationships.
lallyb1743 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Great ending.
Spaceape chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
No no more .. ah well it was great while it lasted *g*

no really I liked it very much!

thanks for posting it I had a great time reading!

BaileyBailz chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Very cute...
obsessedwithstabler chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
HAHAHA! (rolling on floor laughing hysterically) That was TOO EFFIN FUNNY! Need.. (gasp) MORE!
Spaceape chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
really nice and the women hitting mike LOL nice lol

I really liked it!

is there more?

yes? gimme!

CIFan chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Sgt. Dee chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Fluff in the right quantity. Wanted just a wee hint of MC shippiness though! And you need one more chapter-your new detective Rachel with Lewis and the '63 Caddy. Bring her back too in your future work.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »