Reviews for Hylian Lullabies
No songfic chapter based on the amazing Oot Hyrule field theme? Bummer.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 20 . 1/29
These lyrics fit. Wonderfully. Bravo!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Green sky and gray moon, eh? Sounds like Termina circa 3rd Day.
Darksage95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
AWESOME!

I listen to some of these songs from...well, I forgot her name. Damn my stupid memory! Anyway, they're very creative and I love the way you came up with the lyrics. They're so moving and they just take me back to the days when I played those songs in the games. (I still play the games to this day)

I also read DOTT and listened to the Radioplay today. You did such a good job playing as Aura and tell the other members that they're great too!
ThePenandtheSword chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
These are really good! The Song of Storms one went perfectly with the melody! Whatever gave you the idea to do this?

Well, whatever gave you the idea, it was very creative. I even got somebody who's NOT a Zelda fan to read 'em and she likes them! I'm getting my pals over at DeviantART to read these. They are so cool! *squeals*
Lotusleaf645 chapter 44 . 6/25/2008
I LOVE THIS SONG on the game!

Do you know where do download it?

That and others?

Thanks!

~Hinata645
Onasaki chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
Been a long time since I looked at this ficish bundle of lyrics. But, I had to search them out again because they were going through my head and I couldn't remember them! XD Great lyrics. Keep it up.
sakurahanaalice chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
Awesome lyrics! Wow! You have so many that I can't remember how all of them go, and unfortunately, I haven't heard any songs from the Ocarina of Time or from Majora's Mask. These are absolutely amazing! It'll brighten up my day tomorrow because we did the pacer test in class today, I'm 13, and I ran 50 laps, so I'm going to be dieing tomorrow since I've only ran up to 35 before. I nearly collapsed today and everything looked sort of pinkish...I'm okay now, though. Well, thanks for making these lyrics! They're great! I love Zelda's Lullaby. It's always been my favorite! When I first heard it, I fell in love with it and have learned to play it on a harp in school even though I didn't know how, and still don't know how, to play it. I've always wanted to played the harp ever since I was...2? Yeah, I still remember stuff from back then. Know I'll now lyrics and can sing it along with my violin. Thanks! :P
LostInHyrule chapter 100 . 4/16/2008
Chapter 100! W00t! W00t!
cRISScROSSsAUCE chapter 99 . 4/16/2008
Almost one hundred! Wow, that's so cool! I love it!
LostInHyrule chapter 97 . 4/15/2008
"I AM ERROR."

Priceless. :D Glad to finally see an update.
Ferngirl chapter 21 . 1/2/2008
Hello. I showed your songs to my friends, and they were completely obsessed with the Gerudo Valley one. They loved it. And one of them hasn't even played Zelda before. I just thought you'd like to know how much your songs are appreciated.
cRISScROSSsAUCE chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
WOW! This is so orignal! I wish I thought of this! I love them all! (I still need time to finsh reading them...)
Ferngirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
HEy, so I love this idea of writing lyrics to the songs.

Would you like to read my fanfic? I'm trying to get random people to read it since I don't think I'm getting many readers. My story probably gets lost in the crowd. But you can try it and see if you like it, please? It's called Hands of Power, but if you use "search for summary" and type in Laina (the main character's name) that will work better to find the story.

thanks!
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 65 . 10/15/2007
Every time I hear Castle Town theme, I think of this! I always remneber the begginning.

I LOV TIHS!