Reviews for Familiar
chisscientist chapter 10 . 1/14
A fun story. I take it that Raistlin can't use his magic while in cat form?
chisscientist chapter 6 . 1/14
She makes quite imaginative threats.
HourglassMage chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Too bad it hasn't been continued...
Paul the Raistlin chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Love the story. Yeah, Raistlin would totally be a cat if he was randomly potted off to some random world. Fucking awesome, man.

One thing, about Verbosense-I know I spelled it wrong, give me a break, I can't remember the actual name for shit-I look at her and I think vampire. Is she vampire? I don't think they have them in dragonlance but you never know…
The Big Bad Author chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Awesome. I love it! Keep writing, please! I reviewed didn't I? Yes I did and now you must keep writing! PLEASE!

Now, about Verobsance. I have a hunch that she's old like that because of her necromancy, right? She stops old age and whatever so she can learn more about stopping old age. It's like the total opposite of druid magic, but it's plausible, right?

Also, I'd like to see more Tasslehoff. I love him. Bring my kender baaaack! Pleeeaase!

Anyways, I love the story. Keep writing and make us all happy! ELDA FAMILIARO! BWAHAHA!

With this face,

Big Bad Author (BBA)
Paul the Raistlin chapter 10 . 11/26/2011

BeepKender chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Three words.

Freakin. Awesome. Story.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE keep writing! I love this fanfic! Don't let it die!

As an official Raistlin-Tasslehoff fanatic, I approve this fanfic, and beg of thee to bring the kender back to wreak havoc on the whole thing. I must read more! Please make more to read!

From:

BeepKender
Dragongirl140 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
First I must say I think this story is fantastic, Raistlin as a kitty, so random yet it works. Second, please update! This may sound weird, but is Verobsance supposed to be Fistandantilus? The whole not aging thing reminded me of him.
Rivermask chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
Wow! I've read all ten chapters now (in about 15 minutes, I would have you know) and love it. Tas is my fab charrie ever, tied with Sindri and it was awesome to see him here. I would appreciate having him with a bigger part, like him coming back and the story building to a climax, and of course that irrepressible kender plays a two-step to Raistlin, or something close to it.

Anyways, great work with the fanfic! I have enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what happens next.

From Rivermask, the definition of waht.
Fell4 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
PLEASE! Update soon! This is such a good story and I am having such a great time reading it! When Im reading your story I am on such an emotional high I dont want to stop! I cant wait for you to write again!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
Tiernan Hunter chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Oh wow! I'm shocked and ecstatic to see an update. Love the writing, as always. Nearly forgot parts of this, but they came back to me as I read. Can't wait for another update!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
I just read the whole thing and I love it, so did he fake his death or did he die and be reborn as a cat? It has to be one of those! XD Can't wait for more, hope you update soon!

-Martiny
Melvide chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Hello again! :) I really do love this story. It combines some of my favorite book series (Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance) and my favorite character from Dragonlance, Raistlin. Anyway, I have the majority of the mainstream Dragonlance books so if you want me to find something for you until you get your other DL books.
Melvide chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Forgotten Realms world, and Earth? Anyways, very nice beginning, and I can see Raistlin having that response to being in a new world.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Yay, an update! Heheh, that lighter thing was kinda funny. Anyways, I loved it! (Of course)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »