Reviews for Better Than Me
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OMG rip my heart out , that was perfect
Noelle-Tomlinson21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
sooooooo cute. i almost cried!1 its really good!
msao15 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
ok when i read the part when kira goes to trent near the end i sometimes picture her singing innocence by avril lavinge to him

just is my favorite story ever this song got me into the music i like today. so go and listen to innocence while reading this story it was epic in my head and i hope it will be in yours
Power2thePeople chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
:D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw, sweet. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh my gosh, how I ever missed this beautiful Kira/Trent story I don't know. I loved this story. It was done so beautifully. I love how you explored both Kira and Trent's feelings. I never really thought about if Trent ever felt guilty for much after the white ranger, but it made sense.

I also loved how Kira went looking for Conner or Ethan to talk to. Conner, even though he had his own feelings for Kira, was so sweet to give her the right advice. I hope that was Krista that he saw.

I love the end when they're both by the door and then Trent finally comes out and calls out her name. That end scene was just perfect especially Kira's last words.

I hope to read more from you. Loved this story.
chibiwriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Se sweet!
futuristicranger101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh my god i luv this story so much!
candellite chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was so good! i luved it! seriously, i was almost crying at the end! write more like this.
PeterBladley19 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Please please please please please wirte more stories about them because this one is very very very good.