Reviews for Shortly Before The End
i loved
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i loved:O
Light.and.Waves chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow. This is such an amazing story.

Probably one of the saddest fanfics I've ever read.

I'm egttin scared because you haven't updated in a while now.

Please update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next!
ProFfeSseR chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
This is a great story. A lot of emotions and I think written very much into character. If there's one thing Brennan has trouble dealing with its loss, especially after everything she's been through. I saw that it's been forever since you updated this but I hope you won't leave it to this. Would be so sad to end a story this way, with them apart because they can't handle it. Because if there's someone who can help Brennan deal with all this it's Booth. He just has to find a way to get through to her and to let her let him. So please please continue. I really love this story!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
Nyeah! Tell me you'll make them together again! I can't stand this tension! NO!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
oh poor booth I love him and Bones is being mean to him, and for that she must die! lol jk
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
fantastic, really leads into what i am sure will be a wonderful climax. ;-) great writing.

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
Ataea chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
YES! beautiful! BrenthAngst! This is absolutely awesome darling, and I certainly can't wait to see more of it. BoothAngst is really really truly good. *giggles*
gathers-no-moss chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
I'm not so sure what to say about this chapter. Many emotions are jumbled inside me, its going to be hard to make sense of them. So forgive me, if this is just ramblings.

I didn't say this in my last review, but I adore the way you're writing the characters. Even though it's AU, I can picture the characters in these scenes and dialogue.

The flashback was sweet.

I like that you added a little more insight into why Brennan is acting the way she is. I don't like it, but I understand some what. From the flashbacks she kinda was thrust into the role of a mother. But she chose to be married. She chose to be with Booth. She chose to keep her daughter. So I don't know exactly where this is coming from, except for the fact that I understand that she's probably scared, as Booth said). But I think there's more to it than that. Why does she need to do it alone? More than anyone else, Booth knows who she is.

“That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a mistake.” What a way to cut to the heart of the matter. And really I think that's my favorite line. So maybe that's why she's a little "off" I guess.

Lovely job! And sorry for all the questions. But I like to understand what the writer wants/needs to get across. :]
btvsfifi chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
This is so sad i actually felta couple of tears fall :(

Excellent writing

Fiona
bonesluvers456 chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
great job! :P
saturn567 chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
I hope it's not over. great update.
a911chic chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
As much as I've been crying through this-I can't wait for more!
conspiracy bug girl chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
really nice. i like it
Paige-Nicole-93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
must must must write more! please ]