Reviews for No Matter What
Gabrielle chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Great!
brandoso chapter 23 . 7/24/2017
Yo tf? You can't avatar us with a good ass story like that?
Tortoise01Swe chapter 23 . 5/20/2015
oh no..oh no OH NO YOU'RE NOT LEAVING LIKE THIS! COME BACK AND FINISH THIS AMAZING STORY AND PLOTLINE BEFORE I...I...AWWW MAAAN ;_; just finish this pleeeaaase. It's really REALLY AWESOME!
Slumberdore chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
This is probably a hopeless plea, but this story is amazing and I hope that you will eventually update. At least this wasn't a cliffhanger. I hope you see this and begin writing again
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
Are you gonna finish the story? :-(
caspasta chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
AHHHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ZUTARA FTW XD XD XD
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Woahhhhhhhh I love this story and you should finish it up...soon...
Rin chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Argggh! now my fun got cut!
I cracked into a laughing fit while reading your story... In the beginning it was all serious but when Zuko and Katara got separated everything to me was a comedy. though the seriousness is still in it. I dont know but for me you presented them in character.
you got style in writing, that i must give you. you play with words that made the story interesting. you balance seriousness, comedy, action and everything. heck even madness with azula in tow. i simply admired your work. simply it is going to be my favorite. thanks for such a wonderful story.
But do hurry to finish this up. I cannot wait.
rivkah chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
I just read this all in one go and I think it's really excellent. (The grammar could use a bit of work, specifically their/they're/there and your/you're, but it's not so incredibly distracting that it takes away from the story.) I really like the pacing - it's nice to see that things aren't rushed.

I really hope you finish this story, I look forward to an update.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Great story wish there was more
xSilentSakurax chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
Man I loved reading this! Most in-character zutara Iv read :D I really hope you continue with it
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 23 . 2/20/2012
great story! i love how its been developing, though it almost seems like teh story is just beginning because they are just now realizing thier attraction to each other. i would love to read more if you write it :D
irishleesh93 chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
I am in love with this story please please update soon!
natsuumi chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this is an amazing story. Your ability to write dialogue and convey emotion is incredibly effective and I especially loved all of Zuko and Katara's arguments. Their retorts were so natural and the flow of the sentences felt very smooth, like you knew exactly what they'd say and when they'd say it. I envy that kind of dialogue ability. My own conversations stink. :)

The characterization in this story is extremely accurate and though I usually prefer stories with no pairing at all, I can see how Zuko and Katara could go down. I know it's been about over a year already, so you must be busy. But, it would be incredibly appreciated if you decide to pick this fic up again. I can't wait to see what you do next!
Korkman2 chapter 23 . 6/27/2011
Like I typed on your deviantart page.

Is there going to be any more?