Reviews for A Tale of Two Matchmakers: Christmas Reunion
Periwinkle.Roses chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Blaise Zabini is male
softball-catcher1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this story and A Tale of Two Matchmakers.
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I am absolutely devastated right now. I've been reading A Tale of Two Matchmakers for about a week now. I can't believe it's over. I didn't want it to end. I can't even begin to list everything I loved about it, but I'll try. I loved that you started pre-HBP, that's when D/G was at it's best. I love sexy, shopaholic, hufflepuff-minded Blaise. I love that it's based on Shakespeare. I love that you included so much Princess Bride. I love that you included so many of my other favorite books. I love that you didn't have the main couples sexing it up everywhere. I love that Draco and Ginny had pink haired babies. I love the fairy ring scenes. I love that Luna was in love with Harry, then realized she could do better than him. I love that they had muggle dances. I love that Blaise wasn't perfect, but Terry always managed to forgive her. I love Colin's creepy perving on Blaise. I love the scooby gang. I love the holiday on the beach. I love the lying to parents, but vowing to always tell the truth to each other. I love the Slytherin parties.

Ummm, I could go on. But it's kinda 8 am here, and I haven't slept yet. And everything is starting to blur together in my mind. I hope this is coherent...

ANYWAYS. I love it. I will be re-reading sometime soonish. And since I won't be as impatient to get to the next chapter, I'll try to review more. I'm sorry I didn't this time.

xoxo, Rae
x chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AWesome xD
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was good. I liked it a lot.

Much love and thanks

Bellatrix-Black-Forever chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Love it! I've read all your RL/NT stories and all the matchmakers stories and I love them! Especially the Princess Bride theme Wes and Luna have. Keep on writing!
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love it when a great story lasts just a little longer.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Even though I know they all ended up working out, it's nice to see it in writing. As for widdle Drake who is so incredibly cute! Pink hair or not he's gonna make the girl's of Hogwarts swoon! Now they just need a pink haired little girl! ~ZLB
loony chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
AH HAS THE WORLD BECOME PREGNANT! Sorry, It's just that Alicia is pregnant, Blaise is pregnant, and Ginny is pregnant!

As for Terry's brothers, I think I may like David considerably more than Barry.

Oh and also I have a habit of doodling, and I somehow ended up with a very hot and awesome, short-haired, dark-haired, female Blaise Zabini leaning on the margins of my paper. Of course, it was in dark, deep blue ink, so she shone brightly like the night against the white, lined moon. Just wanted to say it reminds me of the Tale of Two Matchmakers... :)

Fanfiction has invaded my brain...
LadySnowTheStark chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
so sweet!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
The kids are so cute!

I think I like the name Drake for a kid better than Scorpius. Yeesh. But Jamie's adorable.

Poor Draco. I can see how offended he'd be at his kid wearing pink.

I love the bits of language added into the story. It adds flavor.

I still love _The_Princess_Bride_ ;)

This was a lot of fun!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i cant believe it. never thought i'd actually enjoy reading a ginny/draco fic. but you were right. this was actually reeally good! i'll have to fix my profile now, haha. awesome fic, and thanks for recommending it to me, because i would never have thought to read it on my own. lovely :D
miss devil's kiss chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
that's so sweet! i hope you'll write one woth Blaise and Terry's kid.
InuOniShi chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
AH! WEASLEY AND MALFOY BABIES! What is this world coming to? Pink haired babies will over run the weasley and malfoy family! I really like this one, it's great how it's still not perfectly happy go lucky in their lives and their still facing problems, because that is always what happens in life. Oh, ;) Think of my reviews as early christmas presents! And, it is hard to find people out there who would write Draco and Ginny stories, since it comes out that Ginny and Harry get together. Though, it's just wrong! ON SO MANY LEVELS! But, as long as we have our imagination, then Draco and Ginny can still live on through our stories!
Linnn chapter 1 . 11/21/2007