Reviews for Sinners and Saints
circleofstars chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
Interesting story, looking forward to finding out how it resolves itself. :D

x
Intex chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Pretty good chapter. I'll be waiting.
Intex chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
Really good chapter.
Intex chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Don't give up. You only posted all of these chapters today. You have to give it time. Pretty good chapter.
Intex chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
This one is pretty good. It was a little longer than the others. There were a few spelling mistakes such as "hotting up" It's heating up...just for clarification.
Intex chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Pretty good chapter. I'll hold you to the chapter's will get longer!
Intex chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
Pretty good chapter. Again, very short. You should try and make your chapter's longer.
Intex chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I understand a little better now. Lol. Your chapters are a little short.
Intex chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I'm confused by the give me my daughter now part. Daughter? Sam's a boy.? I'm confused.
Alienmom chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Hi, don't give up. I'm really enjoying the story. You've got me very curious about what is going on with Dean. Hang tough and keep writing.
shybird chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Please dont stop! I dont review nearly enough, too much of a lurker. I'm enjoying your story very much!
steamfan chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
Don't stop! This is a solid story. There is very little in the way of typos, and nothing with plot holes or the other sorts of stuff you don't want in a good story. I just found this or I'd have reviewed earlier. I read all six chapters in one sitting. Don't leave me hanging please!

I'm adding this to my alert list.
DeeUnnatural chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
I'm letting you know. Don't stop. I like to know where you plan to go with it. keep it up.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2