Reviews for Black Roses
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ooh! Loved it! You have a very good writing style. Selena seems almost alive!

Just curious, what does the AR stand for? I figured out the seasons thing, but not that.

Keep writing!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
nice i liked it
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
*sniff*
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was good. I liked it. And it really explains... what could've happened?
A-Murtagh-Fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love it! Gonna go read the other...
Invaderm chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Again
Invaderm chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Please write white roses, Please. I love this series.
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow- this was fantastic! It is a regretful fact that I think too many people, myself including, overlook Selena's tragic tale. And this whole story was fascinating for me. In Poalini's books, Morzan has this sort of devillish feel to him- especially after we learn Murtagh's tale of his own childhood. But you've succeeded in giving Morzan a quality I had forgotten he possessed- his humanity. His and Selena's story is a beautifully tragic one, and I love Selena's character. She seems so distant in the book, due mainly to Eragon's lack of knowledge of her. So I found this a thrilling read.

Well-written... I can't wait to read its continuation!

Patiently Awaiting Part II,

Allora
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wow! What a powerful story! I love the way you write Selena's POV and how you describe her falling in love with Morzan. The sweetness of the proposal enhances the bone-chilling effect of the last line. I can't wait for the sequel. I'm so curious whether Morzan ever felt anything for Selena or was just toying with her all the time. I hope fervently that at least a part of him loves her truly, even though the other part is cruel.
coldasrain chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow, this is amazing! I can't wait to read Silver Roses! I do hope that you update soon, I will be waiting.

Cold As Rain
brittagirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This is amazing!

brittagirl

P.S. i'm looking forward to more!
battybatsy chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Amazing… It, well, it was so beautiful! I even cried! Many times! And the ending was perfect! Wonderful story, you wrote Selena and Morzan absolutely perfect. I very much liked Selena’s history. It was very interesting that she simply wasn’t a poor farm girl. I can’t wait to se what happens in Silver Roses!
daymarket chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
-huggles- Wow, this is awesome. Post Silver Roses and FAST or else I'll send all my leftover plot bunnies to go bite you. And they HURT.

-pokes PM- Please consider it, and PM me back quick. Thanks!
sock098 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
-cough- Umm, a soprano is a high-pitched female voice...I don't think that describes Morzan very well. /

Fascinating. It is easy to see how Murtagh takes after his father. I hope you continue this soon. ;)
Dodogrrl chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Whoa, this is really good. I really liked how you portrayed Morzan, he seemed so strong, caring and kind, and he got so angry when that man tried to sleep with Selena, that was cool when he defended her honor. However, I kinda didn't like your Selena all that much. Granted, she was only fifteen, but she seemed like such a damsel in distress and it annoyed (and disturbed) me a lot when she didn't defend herself against all those perverts.

I love your journal set up, it was so interesting, and it really suits Selena's character. She would write a journal. I especially loved how you portrayed Selena's feelings for Morzan. They were so sweet, and so sad as well. I'm really excited to read your sequel, and I hope you update soon! I'm hoping to update as soon as I can, thankfully finals are over! YAY!

Your happy reviewer, Dodogrrl