Reviews for Guardian
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
this is funny. i like it. :D
janica.lipa chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
oh my ...kyaaaaaaa! (having a rabid fangirl moment)
yes yes! i loved it! royai forever!
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Love this XD
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved it! I love office days' fics. And the ending is adorable :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
haha, loved it :)
Taayluur chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love reading this! It's so funny to think about! I can imagine Mustang running behind Hawkeye and Hugging her saying "Come to daddy, my sweet daughter!"
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This made me laugh far too hard XD Havoc's middle name is pretty... Er, original? Course, one of my friends' middle names is Talbert XD
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very very cute. But...

TORVALD? LOL.
lunachand chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
this was hilarious, and you made a good point- i had forgotton that Hawkeye didn't have an actual guardian once her father died. i also loved Havoc's sense of impending doom. Great story! keep writing ]
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Loved it!
Red's 21st chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hehehe that was very good! Hawkeye is guilty of something. *Gasp*
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*roots for roy* even tho i agree with ed and think he's a total bastard
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Love this. Can totally see Hawkeye doing that, especially since he was almost certainly gone when she joined the military... and she'd likely have known what his handwriting looked like from living with him for a number of years.

*faves*
Lenah C.C chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
whoa! love this! the last 2 lines was priceless! lol.
SidekickKep chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
YO!

wow... this review is late... I was just breezing through ff.n and found this... hm..

At first, when I read the thing, I was all 'huh?' cuz I sorta didn't get it (I was reading to fast) but when I read over, slower, I got the entire thing behind it and now i'm all "...Oh... I get it now..."

Yeah. word..

Havoc... wow. I mean, you gotta love the guy!

FLAMETAL-_-