Reviews for Gunpowder
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This seems like it would have been really interesting. The writing is good and I like the premise. Thanks for sharing! It's fun to read even just the beginnings of great stories.
Evani chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Why is his interesting? That's not fair you know, having a wonderful fic with only one chapter *pouts* meh. Thank you for this, I can't wait to see what you have in store for it :)
freedomwings26 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Dang, I did not realize that there was only one chapter for this. This would have been one helluva story. I know it
Rivet chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Will you be re-uploading the other chapters? It was soooo good
afterain chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Ohhhh my godddd I just had a heart attack
Where have the chapters gone? T_T
AMMiss chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Please update soon!
This is a really interesting plot, and I'm really curious as to what happens next.
xXYamgirlXx chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Whyyyyyyyyyyy? Even though it was never completed, I enjoy reading this from time to time, and now most of it is goooooone. This makes me very, very sad. I will now go read something else, and pretend that I don't miss this fanfiction. :,(
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I need more. This is brilliantly written.

BB
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This is a surprisingly intense short story. Like Sakura made one move and it affected so many lives. Domino effect
anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Please update. This is so good
Hj chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
PERFECT beginning! You totally nailed it but now I just really want to know what's going to happen next?!

Ps. I love your writing style. It's just so elegant and fun to read
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This was fantastic! Gah! Update please?
SwiftKick chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wait. What. Oh my gad. Ohmygad what is happening. What is happening. Ohmygad. My heart, my heart! I love this new direction (just enough of a difference), and your story-telling is as vivid and lovely as ever. Seriously though, for real, oh my gaddd I'm so excited!
Pikas chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I feel like there were chapters after this, but then again I might be confusing this with some other fic.
The plot has potential and I really hope you haven't given up on this!
cyndaquil510 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
please update my deisaku feels have risen exponentially after reading this