Reviews for Gunpowder
lucysaionji chapter 6 . 2/22
Is it too late to review? Just wanted to tell you that the story amazing..one of the best stories i have read un.(sorry i just loved deidara in d fic)
Pikas chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I should hit my head over for not reading this before. I think what put me slightly off was the update date; it has been 3 years since the last chapter so I thought that maybe it was discontinued. You know. When you read a really great fanfic and it stops in the middle where the exciting part starts because there are no where-abouts of the author? Yeah. I thought the same thing happened here.

Oh my god I wonder if I sound like I'm complaining, I wasn't supposed to say that but yeah. I'm just pouring my sentiments over.

Anyhow. The plot of this fic is a bit different from the others I've read recently. We all know the deal: they meet, they fall in love and DeiSaku happens and yeah. But I'm certain that even though they might-be-sort-of attracted to each other, they don't necessarily love each other (pretty sure it was mentioned once. And what, they slept together yet?). Because I'm a bimbo I will never understand the concept of sex/physical things without emotions I can't really relate with that. Yeah. That's my life.

Itachi is a bit unusual too. You would expect him to go all head-over-heels over pink madame Sakura but nooooooo. He's playing hard to get. Or something. (I've got no clue what Itachi is on.) But I like it.

Kisame is kind-of-a-sweetheart. How he shows up at her door and then (indirectly) helps her with aquatic biology and then pats her head each time - ugh.

When do we get to see Pein? I remember he was somewhat impressed with Sakura's loyalty, something along those lines.

I love Sasuke here. He doesn't seem to have that invisible stick up his behind.

Entering election chambers. Sounds like a plan.

Anyway, I hope you are well and alive. Let us know? I'm sure that there are still people who are reading this story, so please (PLEASE!) drop a hint that you are still able to breathe. Not many authors might realize this, but we readers do get worried.

On a side note, late Merry Christmas is you do celebrate, and an early happy new year!
(Your new year's resolution should be to dissipate any worries of your readers.)

Let us hear from you again soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE! I WILL LOVE U FOREVER!
afterain chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Hello there! I remember the first time I read this, when I was thirteen or fourteen and my English was really bad, (it took me ages to understand all the four chapters completely) and still I was utterly fascinated by the story.

Now that I have been improving the language, I am amazed. It's kind of funny, I should have let you a review a while ago, I don't even know if you're ever going to read this, but here you go.

Thank you for writing, authors like you always cheer me up.
Colette Hyuga chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Oh this was quite violent and interedting.
Liked it, kindof cool
Ataum chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I like the fact that Deidara will "win" this one. Itachi wins all too often in DeiSakuIta-fics, which I personally find completely unfathomable.
On to the next chapter! *breaks the glass of the "next chapter button" next to her on the wall and is teleported by a light-beam* "See you theeeeeeere"
Ataum chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Ooh! Who, oh who, is following them? :3
*sings* He thinks she's gorgeous. He wants to kiss her. He wants to hug her. He wants to love her. He wants to hug her. He wants to smooch her. (I hope you get the reference. :) )
Ataum chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This is an amazing chapter! Slightly disorientating, especially when Deidara runs, but I'm guessing you did that on purpose, because he wasn't clear in the head, and it adds to the feeling.
So, great!
Higanbana.4 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Ne ne, I enjoyed this story very much reading it and so I'd very much like to see more of it. Will you ever complete it?
Holly-Batali chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story (unhealthily so? maybe? nah!), and I've read and re-read this so many times now-I really truly hope that you continue this story, it's one of the best I've read (and I pride myself on how much time I waste...SPEND reading fanfiction). If ever you need an editor or beta-reader or someone to help out, I'm all ears (metaphorically speaking).
-Holly
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
love it!
Tokki Angelz chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Sometimes i forget DeiSaku is a crack pairing ...
The story seemed to reach a conclusion but I still hope you update a new chapter xD
Tokki Angelz chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Wow My heart melted a little when Sakura said the motorcycle ride was like flying :)
I always loved the scenes where DeiSaku fly on his clay birds 3
This AU fic is lovely
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Amazing I love this story, I do hope you continue it.
mililli chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Arggghh how sweet of deidara c: