Reviews for Gunpowder
afterain chapter 1 . 9/27
Ohhhh my godddd I just had a heart attack
Where have the chapters gone? T_T
AMMiss chapter 1 . 8/31
Please update soon!
This is a really interesting plot, and I'm really curious as to what happens next.
xXYamgirlXx chapter 1 . 8/29
Whyyyyyyyyyyy? Even though it was never completed, I enjoy reading this from time to time, and now most of it is goooooone. This makes me very, very sad. I will now go read something else, and pretend that I don't miss this fanfiction. :,(
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 1 . 7/17
I need more. This is brilliantly written.

Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/6
This is a surprisingly intense short story. Like Sakura made one move and it affected so many lives. Domino effect
anon chapter 1 . 5/1
Please update. This is so good
Hj chapter 1 . 3/14
PERFECT beginning! You totally nailed it but now I just really want to know what's going to happen next?!

Ps. I love your writing style. It's just so elegant and fun to read
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25
This was fantastic! Gah! Update please?
SwiftKick chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wait. What. Oh my gad. Ohmygad what is happening. What is happening. Ohmygad. My heart, my heart! I love this new direction (just enough of a difference), and your story-telling is as vivid and lovely as ever. Seriously though, for real, oh my gaddd I'm so excited!
Pikas chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I feel like there were chapters after this, but then again I might be confusing this with some other fic.
The plot has potential and I really hope you haven't given up on this!
cyndaquil510 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
please update my deisaku feels have risen exponentially after reading this
Shadowmage97 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I saw that you hadn't updated in years but I foolishly read your story anyway and... it is absolutely amazing. Here's to hoping you update this gem soon.
amygdala shanala chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I was hooked by your words. My heart was pounding the entire time I sat down and finished all the chapters in one sitting. God damn, I love how you dissected, and interpreted their characters (all of them!), and how everything just kept rolling-I almost forgot to breathe at times. You have a great way with action, and transitions.
lucysaionji chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Is it too late to review? Just wanted to tell you that the story of the best stories i have read un.(sorry i just loved deidara in d fic)
Pikas chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I should hit my head over for not reading this before. I think what put me slightly off was the update date; it has been 3 years since the last chapter so I thought that maybe it was discontinued. You know. When you read a really great fanfic and it stops in the middle where the exciting part starts because there are no where-abouts of the author? Yeah. I thought the same thing happened here.

Oh my god I wonder if I sound like I'm complaining, I wasn't supposed to say that but yeah. I'm just pouring my sentiments over.

Anyhow. The plot of this fic is a bit different from the others I've read recently. We all know the deal: they meet, they fall in love and DeiSaku happens and yeah. But I'm certain that even though they might-be-sort-of attracted to each other, they don't necessarily love each other (pretty sure it was mentioned once. And what, they slept together yet?). Because I'm a bimbo I will never understand the concept of sex/physical things without emotions I can't really relate with that. Yeah. That's my life.

Itachi is a bit unusual too. You would expect him to go all head-over-heels over pink madame Sakura but nooooooo. He's playing hard to get. Or something. (I've got no clue what Itachi is on.) But I like it.

Kisame is kind-of-a-sweetheart. How he shows up at her door and then (indirectly) helps her with aquatic biology and then pats her head each time - ugh.

When do we get to see Pein? I remember he was somewhat impressed with Sakura's loyalty, something along those lines.

I love Sasuke here. He doesn't seem to have that invisible stick up his behind.

Entering election chambers. Sounds like a plan.

Anyway, I hope you are well and alive. Let us know? I'm sure that there are still people who are reading this story, so please (PLEASE!) drop a hint that you are still able to breathe. Not many authors might realize this, but we readers do get worried.

On a side note, late Merry Christmas is you do celebrate, and an early happy new year!
(Your new year's resolution should be to dissipate any worries of your readers.)

Let us hear from you again soon!