Reviews for Living Expenses
This was amazing! Loved this short read
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 4/24
Good story. Shame on Dean and John for devising such a severe plan to get Dean injured.
TwistingHope chapter 1 . 1/30
I groaned out loud at the last line. John shooting his own son for a purpose? That is a whole new meaning of 'fucked up'. Wow.
kandilyn chapter 1 . 8/10/2022
I've read this story quite a few time. I love it. love that even after that fight John's still worried about Sam. like any parent would be. thank you!
J.D.Winters chapter 1 . 7/28/2022
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HE SHOT HIM?! THE MAN STRAIGHT UP SHOT HIM?! HIS SON? JOHN WINCHESTER WORST FATHER OF THE YEAR SHOT HIS SON?! I didn't think he could get worse but you found a way. Well done and great story.
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/27/2022
I really enjoyed this pre-series glimpse, thank you for sharing it!
Diana911 chapter 1 . 2/22/2022
That was wonderful. Perfect in every sence. You wrote all three of them so great! (Even John, who is comlicated but I love him anyway.) Thank you!
Match chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Jesus, that ending though, it's funny, but I swear I feel guilty for finding it funny. Love the dynamic you wrote, and your writing was lovely. Speaking of endings, the fact Dean was checking up on him for both of them was actually really sweet and I kinda love it.
BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
I had to laugh at Sam wanting milk. Boys and their milk.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Wonderful!~~~~~
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
That was so sad yet so amazing...

Write on
Anjel
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Oh my God, this was absolutely perfection! Amazing job you awesome author! ;D
kandilyn chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Who knew. Glad Sam has Dean. Sam is so independent. But yet vulnerable. Thank you.
Rababaz chapter 1 . 10/30/2017