Reviews for Living Expenses
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Next time, I'd go with stabbing. Or rake out some claw marks. Maybe on the shoulder. Those are harder to stitch up by yourself.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
wow. this story was just amazing! i just wow. sorry i just have like no words to tell you how much i adored this! the last part was heart breaking in a way. you did a wonderful job!
Lekta chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I think the most disturbing part of this entire one-shot is the idea of John shooting one son to take care of the other. I can so see it and yet I'm completely repulsed by it.

It was really good. And I'm the 100th review! (I think...)
Cristalake chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Winchester pride... -_- It takes shooting Dean to give Sam some money.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm laughing. Of course John would rather shoot one of his sons that admit he might've been wrong!

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LMFAO Oh man I love this, and can see it happening. I wish they had at least a couple of Stanford flashbacks in season one, shame, it will never happen :P
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
wow. great story.
Phamalama chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This makes me think hard about Sam's college life... and that his dad really cared for him, even though he was stupidly stubborn about it and cut off connection with him. I hope to read more good fics from you!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was awesome!
Arilaen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ho wow. This is SO SO good. And AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I was so happy when I saw what Dean did for Sam... and then the fact that it was John too...

The only, only thing I could say is that shooting seems a bit extreme... / I would choose something less risky, because there are practically no such things as easily fixed bullet wounds... but that's all.

Amazing theme and amazing writing! D
twomom chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved this story! The way you wrote how hard it was for Sam to exist between semesters was so realistic. The ending was wonderful! Thanks so much!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
AWWWE.. POOR SAMMY HE WAS STARING.. HE HAS NOO MONEY.. OMG DEAN IS AWESOME. .AWWWE LOVE IT HE CLEAN SAMMY HOME. .POUTED

WOW JOHN SHOCK ME.. LOL
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love this! It never even occured to me what Sam would be doing when he wasnt in school, but you got it perfectly. Its terrible whst he had to suffer through, but it was sweet to know that Dean and even John are still concerned for Sam's wellbeing. THe fact that John shot Dean as an excuse to visit Sam would be funny if it wasnt so sad. Great Fic! :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow, this was fantastic! aomeone recced it and I am glad I read it. Really enjoyed it and I loved the last line. This goes in my favorites file. Thank You.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really like this story. I can totally picture this happening. Nice job!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »