Reviews for Living Expenses
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Bravo. Or brava. Whatever, that is irrelevant, mostly/kinda, in te face of your brilliance because this was hands down amazing. Don't ask me to put specifics down, seriously, because that would be like copy and pasting your story from there to here, and though it would doubtlessly make my review look quite beefy, I'm not inclined to do it. But I digress, you rock and thanks so much for writing this!
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I loved this! Really I did. You have gotten the real Winchester brother in this fic. And the last part... I enjoyed a lot with it.
Lady Red 88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I totally didn't see that last line coming. Effing hilarious. Nice to know John Winchester does care even if he goes about it completely the wrong way.
EasilyObsessed8408 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I know this was written ages ago and you have probably forgotten all about it but this is amazing especially at the end, I knew John had shot him! Not at the beginning of course I didn't just go 'oh, John must of shot up' because that might be weird but about half way through. I love Dean's showing I care about you but now I am going to runaway cause I don't want you to disaccept I know that is not a word but I am slightly hyper now. Thanks for the brilliance of this fanfiction xx
PoidsPlume chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
His dad shot him ?! ... What a plan...

I really liked your story
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
aaaaw! this was such a bittersweet story.. really enjoyed it!
and I somehow knew Dean's bullet wound was all apart of his plan to get to Sam, lol
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Did NOT see that part coming, that John shot Dean to make a visit to Sammy's believable. WOW.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
great story!
koalablanc chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, this sure was amazing. I could really picture them like that, in all their stubbornness! The end couldn't have been better. So bittersweet Thanks.
Reinamy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love how their stubbornness just shines through in this story. Those Winchesters are just so unbelievable. Sam would rather starve to death and die of exhaustion than ask his family for help, John would rather shoot his own kid to use an excuse to help out Sam, and poor Dean is stuck smack in the middle (though he has his own brand of stubbornness, too).

This was such an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved that Dean went to see Sam and got him good stuff. It was sad that John felt he had to shoot Dean to make Sam take him in.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Next time, I'd go with stabbing. Or rake out some claw marks. Maybe on the shoulder. Those are harder to stitch up by yourself.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
wow. this story was just amazing! i just wow. sorry i just have like no words to tell you how much i adored this! the last part was heart breaking in a way. you did a wonderful job!
Lekta chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I think the most disturbing part of this entire one-shot is the idea of John shooting one son to take care of the other. I can so see it and yet I'm completely repulsed by it.

It was really good. And I'm the 100th review! (I think...)
Cristalake chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Winchester pride... -_- It takes shooting Dean to give Sam some money.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »